Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
A great deal of speculation I see. I’ve no idea where he’ll end up but obviously I hope he chooses us over you. If he does choose us, then it’s because given the potential of our young players he can see an exciting opportunity to develop and be successful for some years to come. He will be guaranteed s starting place and be seen as one of our senior players. Arteta is here for the long haul so no danger of transition and Rice gets to stay in London.

Of course, joining City has it’s obvious attractions but Pep will likely leave in 2025, some of your key players are coming to the end of their shelf life and all winning teams ultimately come to the end of their reign.

I suspect this season just ended will mark the high water point of this City team’s success.

Stating your hopes as facts doesn’t make them any more true!

Nice fantasy and all that, but back in the real world City are building our next great team around exciting young players like Haaland, Foden, Alvarez, Dias, Rodri, Lewis and very likely Gvardiol.

Another dose of reality for you - both City and Arsenal have Managers whose contracts currently end in summer 2025, and no-one knows what will happen in either case next. Pep could extend and Arteta could leave. Or both could be gone. Or your scenario could play out. I doubt either Manager knows 100% - and players will know that better than anyone, so won’t be basing their life decisions on wild speculation around scenarios that may or may not play out in over two years time.

Sorry to burst your Sunday morning fantasy, but it’s best to stick to facts to avoid making yourself look like a twat.

Stating your hopes as facts doesn’t make them any more true!

Nice fantasy and all that, but back in the real world City are building our next great team around young players like Haaland, Foden, Alvarez, Dias, Rodri, Lewis and very likely Gvardiol.

Another dose of reality for you - both City and Arsenal have Managers with contracts ending in summer 2025, and no-one knows what will happen in either case next. Pep could extend and Arteta could leave. Or both could be gone. Or your scenario could play out. I doubt either Manager knows 100% - and players know that better than anyone, so won’t be basing their life decisions on wild speculation around scenarios that may or may not play out in over two years time.

Sorry to burst your Sunday morning fantasy, but it’s best to stick to facts to avoid making yourself look like a twat.
Too late. He’s a twat.

Methinks you do protest too much. I’ve no idea if Rice will sign for you but to say Arsenal under Arteta isn’t also an attractive proposition is to be somewhat dismissive. As for City continuing to rule the roost…maybe they will but I doubt it because every empire in history has ultimately come to an end. Yours maybe not next year or even the year after that but it will sometime come to an end. Nothing lasts for ever. Obviously, I’m hoping that Arsenal are ready to take advantage of that when it happens.

You desperate prick, arsenal twat coming in here lecturing City fans, fuck off.

Arteta there for the long haul, absolute bollocks, barely 12 months ago your “fans” were booing the fuck out of him, just like you did to Wenger. Once it unravels next season you’ll be doing the same again, you are a dreadful fan base. You bottled it this season which will make it so much more difficult next

Pep leaving in 2 years, he may, and he may not, dicks like you have been saying he will be off since he arrived. He is signing up for 2 years, FOR NOW; will be more if he is still hungry. By the time Pep does leave City Arteta will be in a mental home

Team reaching the end of its life? Hart, Kompany, Zaba, Toure, Silva, Aguero all moved on, we evolved and succeeded, and will continue to do so. 7 premier leagues titles in 13 years, never out of the top 4 (you are rarely in it)

The spine of our team Dias, Stones, Rodri, Grealish, Haaland etc are hardly coming to the end of their careers

Over the last 5 years you have spent MORE THAN DOUBLE what we have, where has it got you? Sloppy fucking seconds

Rice may come to you, he seemingly wants to stay in London more than he wants to play for a trophy winning machine, arsenal will still be win fuck all, bottlers, and you will still be Desperate Dick posting in our forum about what you are going to do but never actually manage to do.

TWENTY YEARS (and counting)
IMG_3253.gif

A great deal of speculation I see. I’ve no idea where he’ll end up but obviously I hope he chooses us over you. If he does choose us, then it’s because given the potential of our young players he can see an exciting opportunity to develop and be successful for some years to come. He will be guaranteed s starting place and be seen as one of our senior players. Arteta is here for the long haul so no danger of transition and Rice gets to stay in London.

Of course, joining City has it’s obvious attractions but Pep will likely leave in 2025, some of your key players are coming to the end of their shelf life and all winning teams ultimately come to the end of their reign.

I suspect this season just ended will mark the high water point of this City team’s success.
Stay off the pipe...

You desperate prick, arsenal twat coming in here lecturing City fans, fuck off.

Arteta there for the long haul, absolute bollocks, barely 12 months ago your “fans” were booing the fuck out of him, just like you did to Wenger. Once it unravels next season you’ll be doing the same again, you are a dreadful fan base. You bottled it this season which will make it so much more difficult next

Pep leaving in 2 years, he may, and he may not, dicks like you have been saying he will be off since he arrived. He is signing up for 2 years, FOR NOW; will be more if he is still hungry. By the time Pep does leave City Arteta will be in a mental home

Team reaching the end of its life? Hart, Kompany, Zaba, Toure, Silva, Aguero all moved on, we evolved and succeeded, and will continue to do so. 7 premier leagues titles in 13 years, never out of the top 4 (you are rarely in it)

The spine of our team Dias, Stones, Rodri, Grealish, Haaland etc are hardly coming to the end of their careers

Over the last 5 years you have spent MORE THAN DOUBLE what we have, where has it got you? Sloppy fucking seconds

Rice may come to you, he seemingly wants to stay in London more than he wants to play for a trophy winning machine, arsenal will still be win fuck all, bottlers, and you will still be Desperate Dick posting in our forum about what you are going to do but never actually manage to do.

TWENTY YEARS (and counting)

I think this post has made my week, bravo.

so what you're saying is you're the future and our run is nearly over, to be honest with you blud, if we wanted one of your young "stars" im pretty certain they would be very excited to come and play with the original pep, not a pep 2.0 without the knowledge or experience to change things when things need changing, you lot were screaming for arteta's head a year ago, he copies pep ,but didnt know what to do when it started failing, arteta should of stayed at city and completed his education,now he will always be the nearly man,good but not quite good enough fam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.