Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
It‘s clearly not a fact given my use of the word ‘likely’ but it’s my view the probability is that he will leave in 2025
And Arteta by then will be into his fifth season without winning the title. In fact I’d say this is your biggest season under his management, he’s on a knife edge now , anything less than top four and another title challenge and he could be toast , what will be the excuse for spending another £250m?

And Arteta by then will be into his fifth season without winning the title. In fact I’d say this is your biggest season under his management, he’s on a knife edge now , anything less than top four and another title challenge and he could be toast , what will be the excuse for spending another £250m?

And tries to copy Peps tactics and fails miserably.

wow @Jack Hackett , you've been quite a decent poster for nearly 6 years on bluemoon, all of a sudden arsenal have a good season and youve turned into a bit of a ****, we've had all this shit everytime one of the supersunday 3 makes a good season only to fall back.

now fuck off you snake, posters from other teams are more than welcome,snide wums aren't

Methinks you do protest too much. I’ve no idea if Rice will sign for you but to say Arsenal under Arteta isn’t also an attractive proposition is to be somewhat dismissive. As for City continuing to rule the roost…maybe they will but I doubt it because every empire in history has ultimately come to an end. Yours maybe not next year or even the year after that but it will sometime come to an end. Nothing lasts for ever. Obviously, I’m hoping that Arsenal are ready to take advantage of that when it happens.
I completely agree that we will decline at some stage just like every other successful team in the past. But my hope is that we are trying our best to stave that off as long as possible and don't fall into the trap that others have in thinking that we just deserve to win by nature of who we are.

We already made 100m+ profit from previous windows, and we have 300m from the treble price money. It's not an issue for us.

Always good hearing from the club accountant.

I didn't say it was, I was talking about timing

Honestly do think that when Gvardiol gets done

Then a massive bid for Rice will go in. We are not messing about this window. Kovacic done early, Gvardiol looks to be getting there.

Could honestly see us just put down the fee West ham want.

We mess about every window. We probably always will, with Tixiki and the Messers.

wow @Jack Hackett , you've been quite a decent poster for nearly 6 years on bluemoon, all of a sudden arsenal have a good season and youve turned into a bit of a ****, we've had all this shit everytime one of the supersunday 3 makes a good season only to fall back.

now fuck off you snake, posters from other teams are more than welcome,snide wums aren't

Goes with the territory doesn’t it with them lot?

Firstly, given the potential of our young players. If you mean Saka, Saliba and Martinelli, what about Foden, Alvarez and Lewis. That's before we even start on the academies. Yes, I've seen yours and from what I've seen Nwaneri isn't good enough for us but you put him on a pedestal.
As for that last statement, when we achieve the quadruple (Community Shield. Premier League, FA Cup, Carabao Cup) plus the silly UEFA and FIFA cups that go with it and Champions League in one season, then that will be the ultimate, ultimate.
We ain't nowhere near our high water point.
What about one Erling Haaland...

Is Jack back hadn't noticed him lately

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.