Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been here for 10 years mate, I joined to give some perspective back on Arsenal and Rangers threads, was made to feel welcome because I didn't WUM, so stuck around, as I like to engage with people outside my own usual circle.

Had some great help and info on here as well, from when I took my son down to a City game a few years back, (he still hasn't been to an Arsenal game yet).

If the general consensus is that I'm offending people with my views or even just my presence, I'll feck off, but usually people say to stick around, so I have.

And the insults, Tarquins, Cockney stuff etc I get back I don't even bother with. I'm from Central Scotland, the Buckfast / Ned capital of the UK, I'm as far removed from a Tarquin as you can get!

If I had £1 for every for every time I've seen the Adebayor fan gif I'd be a millionaire I reckon. :-)
Stick around for another 10,you've been respectful and sound and offer good comment.

I've been here for 10 years mate, I joined to give some perspective back on Arsenal and Rangers threads, was made to feel welcome because I didn't WUM, so stuck around, as I like to engage with people outside my own usual circle.

Had some great help and info on here as well, from when I took my son down to a City game a few years back, (he still hasn't been to an Arsenal game yet).

If the general consensus is that I'm offending people with my views or even just my presence, I'll feck off, but usually people say to stick around, so I have.

And the insults, Tarquins, Cockney stuff etc I get back I don't even bother with. I'm from Central Scotland, the Buckfast / Ned capital of the UK, I'm as far removed from a Tarquin as you can get!

If I had £1 for every for every time I've seen the Adebayor fan gif I'd be a millionaire I reckon. :-)
Unfortunately for you in this thread you're getting branded as a collective based on the drivel from the other cockwombling arsenal bullshit sprouting fucktards.

TBF

You out of all the gooners are the only one who just likes to discuss football and not a WUM

A loan wouldn't change anything as KP would not be 'fighting' for his City shirt and go to London and we all know once on loan the chance coming back in is not too realistic.

I also think City doesn't do these loans of older players anymore other than emergence loans like Cancelo. I hope we'll make a clear decision this way or that.
Sorry,I didnt make myself clear. I meant Phillips on a permanent and maybe a loan deal for one of our younger players.

Tarquins sharing this clip thinking it confirms he wants them may the funniest thing I have seen for a while

If only there was a club who had just won those things - in the same season - who was interested in him as well. Shame we’re just a 5 hour drive away, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.