Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should be fairly straightforward then - we offer them Phillips plus however many extra £millions. Rice is a better player than Phillips so that would be good for us.

I guess Pep, or West Ham just need to convince Phillips it’s a good idea! If he feels really needed at West Ham maybe he‘ll agree?

It might not even be West Ham, there are offers coming in now for Kalvin.

I just don't think we will/can do the Rice deal if he doesn't make up a decent portion of the fee.

It might not even be West Ham, there are offers coming in now for Kalvin.

I just don't think we will/can do the Rice deal if he doesn't make up a decent portion of the fee.

So your opinion that we can't/won't do the Rice deal if Kalvin does not leave is based on lack of finances rather than Kalvin taking up a squad space?

I've been here for 10 years mate, I joined to give some perspective back on Arsenal and Rangers threads, was made to feel welcome because I didn't WUM, so stuck around, as I like to engage with people outside my own usual circle.

Had some great help and info on here as well, from when I took my son down to a City game a few years back, (he still hasn't been to an Arsenal game yet).

If the general consensus is that I'm offending people with my views or even just my presence, I'll feck off, but usually people say to stick around, so I have.

And the insults, Tarquins, Cockney stuff etc I get back I don't even bother with. I'm from Central Scotland, the Buckfast / Ned capital of the UK, I'm as far removed from a Tarquin as you can get!

If I had £1 for every for every time I've seen the Adebayor fan gif I'd be a millionaire I reckon. :-)
Don’t think there’s issues with you mate. Now that Jack fella…

£300m not available now ?

I wouldn't imagine money is an issue, more the fact that it's bad business to buy Rice before Phillips has been sold. His value will diminish and we could also be stuck paying his wages or having to force him out and cover them. He's at his most valuable right now, before the replacement has arrived. Better to get him out, bring in a return and then buy Rice than have him sat there and watch his value decrease as clubs know it's because he's never playing.

Ultimately Rice will be a player we want, but everything else has to be in shape to accommodate him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.