Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
GunnerGer doesn’t fall into this bracket , something about Arsenal fans that is quite weird.
Enjoy their pain !
“We would have been the best team in PL history bar none”

This clip!!!
It’s simple,
we couldn’t quite manage it this year, Man City are a phenomenal team. Next year we will be better and hopefully we can beat them

That’s all they have to say
They beat themselves, we couldn’t do a think without them bottling it. They had it there to take and threw it away
Our money, charges, huge squad, their injuries, haaland……
Meant nothing
They shit it end of the day amd they need to own it

If we sign him (big if) then half of the internet would be in denial ala Delph if pictures from the medical leak out.

As I think someone alluded up page, if Rice only wanted Arsenal and only Arsenal were in for him then the deal would already be done. This feels fairly significant imo (although repeating noises we already sort of know about).
Its likely going to be a 100m deal. Its not something that can be done in a short space of time. What I find significant, is we are the only team to actually bid for him. I genuinely believe Rice prefers Arsenal, and in this moment, Arsenal and West Ham are negotiating the terms of the deal. West Ham have dried to drum up a 'bidding war' but I think Arsenal have called their bluff as we know were Rice wants to play next season. I think City's interest is passive and dependent on too many variables, such as sending Phillips to West Ham, or anywhere for that matter when its becoming clear Kalvin has no desire to leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.