Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol at this thread. Seems like a mad house with a crowd welling “rags bound” and the other “Chelsea bound because of a best friend”. It seems inevitable to me that our interest will become clear in the coming months. It’s the Grealish saga all over again
Not at £ 100 million

Lol at this thread. Seems like a mad house with a crowd welling “rags bound” and the other “Chelsea bound because of a best friend”. It seems inevitable to me that our interest will become clear in the coming months. It’s the Grealish saga all over again
Can I ask why you think it is inevitable that city will show an interest soon. Do you know something i don’t then.

Can I ask why you think it is inevitable that city will show an interest soon. Do you know something i don’t then.
No I don’t, it’s a feeling that the reports that Pep is a big fan and the club are interested are serious, that we would like another England team player in a position we need (despite what is said) and that the club wants to please any way it can. I also think people are seriously underestimating the pull we have in getting these players. Oh he comes from Chelsea and has a friend there? Really lol? How many English team mates are here, the possibility of titles, the project, the manager and (deal with it) the money? But we’ll see…

That’s a fair response mate. Appreciate that.
personally I don’t think it’s about that we can’t attract Rice to the club. I just don’t think for the money that it will take to buy him that we will spend big on him. Forward and left back will be the priorities then if there’s anything left a cm/dm.

For me if I was a betting man I would be lumping on him joining Chelsea.

No I don’t, it’s a feeling that the reports that Pep is a big fan and the club are interested are serious, that we would like another England team player in a position we need (despite what is said) and that the club wants to please any way it can. I also think people are seriously underestimating the pull we have in getting these players. Oh he comes from Chelsea and has a friend there? Really lol? How many English team mates are here, the possibility of titles, the project, the manager and (deal with it) the money? But we’ll see…

Some posters go really really overboard with their praise for English players...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.