Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s a fair response mate. Appreciate that.
personally I don’t think it’s about that we can’t attract Rice to the club. I just don’t think for the money that it will take to buy him that we will spend big on him. Forward and left back will be the priorities then if there’s anything left a cm/dm.

For me if I was a betting man I would be lumping on him joining Chelsea.
Why would we sign a left back when we have 2 already?

Last edited:
Why has pups we sign a left back when we have 2 already?
But we don’t do we.
We have a right back and a midfield who both have done a great job there but we really do need a orthodox left back and I think that’s what city will look to prioritise after a forward.

But we don’t do we.
We have a right back and a midfield who both have done a great job there but we really do need a orthodox left back and I think that’s what city will look to prioritise after a forward.
Cancelo is the best left back in the league. Who cares if he’s right footed or left with what he adds to the team from there? Zinchenko will never get much game time in our midfield but does an excellent job covering at left back. Prioritise getting the best striker possible and with any left over money a genuine left sided attacker that we’ve not really had since Sane left

Cancelo is the best left back in the league. Who cares if he’s right footed or left with what he adds to the team from there? Zinchenko will never get much game time in our midfield but does an excellent job covering at left back. Prioritise getting the best striker possible and with any left over money a genuine left sided attacker that we’ve not really had since Sane left
Don't know if you've watched this young lad called Foden? Think he might have what it takes.

Don't know if you've watched this young lad called Foden? Think he might have what it takes.
I did think that whilst typing it but doubt that will be where he ends up long term. Admittedly it suits him far better than a false 9 and he’s the best we’ve got there when in form. Not saying left wing is a priority but doubt we’ll ever see the very best of Foden until he’s a number 8. That’s when him becoming one of the best in world like many blues believe he can be could become a reality

He'll move this Summer to Chelsea or Man Utd because his contract at West Ham runs out on 2024. West Ham owners wont let a £100m asset leave for a cut-price fee a year later.
They'll just give him a new contract with a nice wage. He'll take it.

I can't see us spunking the kind of money needed to secure Rice, I believe he'll either go to Chelsea to stay in London, or the rags who'll happily keep to their trend of paying overs. I'd happily see him at Utd, because they have a happy knack of swallowing up once good players into their system, and making them look ordinary.

How many on here have been worried that Sancho, Pogba, Sanchez, Maguire, Fred, Ronaldo and even Van De Beek would improve them considerably, however that club has a handy tradition of making good players, decidedly ordinary, and long may it continue.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.