Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rice or no rice i dont think arsenal challenge next year, aftv and that muppet robbie are just massively pushing the agenda that arsenal are back and everyone should be afraid and its a nonsense, they had a leicester season and didnt get it over the line, liverpool the season before went all out and fell short and dropped off massively the season after, that was the best that arsenal had and when it came to it, they werent close, city stepped up for half the season and just toyed with them and they know it but that narrative doesnt sell sky subs or get people calling in to talksport or watching the aftv idiots on youtube, thats a discussion they dont want to have

Kovacic is also a brilliant signing.

Pep knows what he wants with him and that is good enough for me.

Rice is improving us considerably if he can also cover Rodri without much difference.
The problem for me is that there is huge difference, Rodri is best in the world by some distance in that position. I know your very keen on Rice but I’d not be too sad to see us miss out on this deal and try sign Valverde or give more game time to Alvarez and Foden

It'll be interesting to see what City do next. Got a feeling that we will walk away at that price, but guess we'll find out one way or the other today. Quite relaxed about the whole situation though, and am sure we'll have someone else in mind if Rice doesn't happen.
It is time to walk away... 105 is just bonkers. For that fee you can get one and a half top level player.

So I wonder how quickly we will respond to this

If west ham are in dialogue with us I'm guessing we will see a 2nd bid for us today ir is this roo soon after our first bid?
I say we just say fuck this
Drop £100m plus £20m add ons
Or a 90m plus Phillips type deal
Arsenals heads would go big time
If they beat that fair play

Last edited:
It is time to walk away... 105 is just bonkers. For that fee you can get one and a half top level player.

Not unless that sets the precedent now again in the market? I think we will go one more time and at least match their bid with better payment terms and can probably offer Kalvin at a deal price of around £40m

:) Honestly, I just think it's a bit daft that people jump on someone, and call them thick as shit etc., when they get something mixed up on live tv. Particularly as lots of the abuse is sexist shit, when it's not like our screens are full of hugely intellectual male footballers.

I've seen plenty of interviews with her, and there's no way she's that stupid - but I'm willing to give someone the benefit of the doubt when she's trying to talk maths live in front of millions of people.
I got no prob with her getting maths wrong, what i do have a prob with,is her implying that city and west ham are transfer rigging, and admitted doing it herself,those are serious accusations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.