Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
It'll be interesting to see what City do next. Got a feeling that we will walk away at that price, but guess we'll find out one way or the other today. Quite relaxed about the whole situation though, and am sure we'll have someone else in mind if Rice doesn't happen.

It’s 15m more than our 1st offer can’t see us walking after one bid it be a bit lame and not serious bid if we bid once then pull out! Think we will bid again! Just match arsenal’s but pay it over 2 years! I feel Arsenal now are at there limit…

It'll be interesting to see what City do next. Got a feeling that we will walk away at that price, but guess we'll find out one way or the other today. Quite relaxed about the whole situation though, and am sure we'll have someone else in mind if Rice doesn't happen.
Harry Kane?

I say we just say fuck this
Drop £100m plus £20m add ons
Or a 90m plus Phillips type deal
Arsenals heads would go big time
If they beat that for play

I think we would come across as abit weak for not at least matching their bid with better payment terms mate? We would have known for a fact they would reject our first bid but some think it was a one time bid?

Feel the same. Leaning towards outbidding them just for the laughs but I'm not bothered either way.

The only thing I don't want us to do is the classic "oh well, we'll fill that position next summer." But we won't be that daft, surely?

It is time to walk away... 105 is just bonkers. For that fee you can get one and a half top level player.

105m paying it over 4 seasons is not bonkers we could pay that and a lot more if it was over that many years! It’s a fake bid for me! Gets the headlines though and why West Ham told them no!

I suspect we’ll brief today if we decide to walk away. Like we have done in the past.

But I think/hope we don’t personally.

Stances do change.

If anything, waiting means the market will dictate even more a higher price in the months and seasons to come.

Especially so, as we have now telegraphed we want Rice/midfielder of his type.

Haaland was an opportunity because of his release clause, otherwise we have to find £200m last summer, more than Kane would have cost us.

The overriding sense is Pep wants Rice and coming off the back of last season, we should deliver for him.

All these other names being suggested, unless it's FDJ, the rest are shit l, unproven, or likely to miss home and their momma.

Love that line. Very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.