Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting, plus a journalist saying another club is about to bid in the next 24 hours for Rice.
The part about “bid in the next 24 hours” to me says this is possibly all from WHU side to get Arsenal worried enough to raise bid.

The part about “bid in the next 24 hours” to me says this is possibly all from WHU side to get Arsenal worried enough to raise bid.

not sure that clubs really fall for that mate? Personally, i think they would rather sell to us and we have more than the arse can offer them? I also dont believe this would even be being discussed unless Rice has given us the thumbs up he fancies it?

I can't pretend to be overly excited (or to a lesser extent impressed either) with the link or the move but as we are treble winners and looking at options then fair enough bring him in. I prefer to give Stones an extended run and perhaps bring in an extra Centre Back if we are going down that route. Maybe give Kalvin Phillips a clean slate as well.

I think he'd be a perfect City player not only the obvious talent but also the personality.

Very versatile, could play the John Stones role and can also under peps guidance offer a lot more going forward (
ala Yaya)

Imagine going into Spurs/ Liverpool away then Madrid/ Barca in the CL with

Rodri....Rice
.....KDB

Solid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.