Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
The arse are being done like a kipper by Sullivan.

Turned down to bids making arse look like cheapskates.

Media announce “City have asked to be kept informed”.

DR camp say he’s spoken to Pep.

Sully sits back smiling.

Arses arse start twitching,they make a higher offer on improved payment terms.

Sally’s got em on the turn.

Arse offer £100m in two six month instalments + £10m in ‘performance payments’ ie for fuck all !!

Sully is laughing
Spam let it be known that Sully has phoned Tixxi ‘ just to keep him informed of developments ‘.Tixxi moved the conversation on to the sub disaster !!

Sully is pissing him sen

To be continued.

Water off a ducks back to me mate, but if that’s all you’ve got, it doesn’t mean I have to take you seriously.
fanscity.gif
adebayor-adebayor-goal.gif

Can we calm down with Jack Hackett and other supporters of the oppo
Making us look like RAWK
They are entitled to their opinion. As long as they not being abusive.
I quite like to hear the opponents view about us when genuine
Yeah, and the bolded bit is the problem. His posts are disingenuous as fk(Just the ones on this thread, can't speak for his history here). Feels like he only ever one sentence away from - city ruining football, Sheikh/Pep will get bored etc. He's already said that City winning multiple trophies is/will get boring. For every other fan maybe, not for me/us after growing up a blue since the 70's. :)

wow @Jack Hackett , you've been quite a decent poster for nearly 6 years on bluemoon, all of a sudden arsenal have a good season and youve turned into a bit of a ****, we've had all this shit everytime one of the supersunday 3 makes a good season only to fall back.

now fuck off you snake, posters from other teams are more than welcome,snide wums aren't
I have been saying this about him for ages , comes here to wum

Peps one step in front , our formation and tactics are evolving again, Klopp seems to be the first in cottoning on to it by employing Trent in a similar role to Stones , the traditional full back now seems to be a thing of the past for the real innovators, Arteta is playing original style Pepball , thing is that Peps moved on now.

I'll let Jack fight his own battles, but Zinchenko has been doing all season what Klopp is only starting to do with Trent. Seems we want Timber from Ajax to give us an option to do likewise on the right hand side.

Willing to loft my cock in the air to be hit on the volley by some of you, straight in the mouth of the Tarquins fellas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.