Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
He did step up and looked just as good as Declan Rice
No, I'm well aware he stepped up and was instrumental in our treble, but he also dropped in when he needed to. We're not assuming he's a midfielder now, that hybrid Stones role will be supplemented by a tactically diverse midfielder who can play vertically.

According to the less than reliable Daily United.

Arsenal to make a bid again in the next 48 hours.

D0F1FD5C-10D8-49FC-AE0A-58F95D7E1521.jpeg

Not sure who’s briefed you that mate but I can categorically guarantee that we won’t be firming up our very clear interest. That’s come from somebody today at the club that is ‘in the know’ and a close mate I trust implicitly.
Well I’m confused. A bid of £90 million sounds an awful lot like firming up our interest. Ornstein making stuff up again despite categorical guarantees to the contrary no doubt.

Last edited:
Think Pep is done with full-backs. And I don't blame him.

At this stage, most full-backs that people consider great are defensive liabilities. No coincidence that the only one left at City is Walker, one of the very few who is a genuinely fantastic defender. Zinchenko, Cancelo, Mendy - these guys consistently are the weakest defenders in the squad because football is finally catching up to the fact that asking players to be great attackers and great defenders is just asking far too much of 95% of them. Even elite fullbacks like Davies and Alexander-Arnold are not nearly good enough defensively.

And with Pep leaning more and more towards full-backs that play in midfield, I think he's finally decided just to commit to three centre-backs and two DMs and do away with the full-back position entirely.

But it's Pep, so there's a good chance that in ten years all the big clubs will be doing the same. Young full-backs like Lewis who can move into midfield will be fine, but guys like Lamptey and Livramento are in trouble.
god help whoever follows pep and buys four fullback the media will have fiels day

And this is Arsenal
friends-ross.gif
They’ve finally put it in yellow ticker! About an hour after it initially broke. Really got their fingers on the pulse them useless dickheads!

I may be wrong here but if you or more or less around (even a little less) than arsenals bid - you will win the race as you can structure it much better than Arsenal.

A big thing for us is we need liquid funds to buy players this summer so having a fee payable over 4/5 years is no good to us. It is also the add ons, I would think Sullivan thinks add ons are more achievable at city then what arsenal will offer. Personally I’m thrilled you have made a bid, I was fearing it was all paper talk to get arsenal to pay up but now it looks like we will get the money we need to invest properly this summer

So they are saying to all that they want 100M let's see how much Arsenal will bid.
85 + 15 or 90 + 10 that both are equal to 100 will they accept any of those if that are offers or they will want it to be straight 100M.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.