Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this is true, then I think we need to set up a counselling page for a few posters on here. Some were in a state of delirium at the prospect of him coming. Or maybe it was just the thrill of the chase. How will they cope.
I'm not happy. Declan Rice is a far better player than people realise. Will become clear when he's playing for a better team.

Not just Rice , look at money they've spent past few years
Partey is off, Xaka is off, they need more grains to make a decent risotto of their MF. They are the team that hugely over-performed and they are Saliba short of a total meltdown at any moment, which dully arrived at the end of the last season. I know the media needs somebody somewhere as a balance to us, but thank fuck this non-story ended.

Apparently WHU don't like the structure of Arsenal's latest buy now pay later offer...if City are actually out of the running, then WHU run the risk of the Arse pulling out too. Crazy money...don't forget City are ruining football. If we do sign Rice I expect Tebas to blow another gasket.

Check out my post on Monday at 4.38pm...City will not be signing Declan Rice so please let us move on...nice to be correct occasionally. Only wish my stock market success was better.

I think Rice would have been excellent next to Rodri. But he ain't Rodri and never will be. If Arteta expects from him to do for Arsenal what Rodri does for us, he's made a mistake. Even Fernandinho couldn't complete as many passes in a game as Rodri. What Rodri does in the build up is deceivingly simple. But it's really difficult.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.