Defensive Midfield Targets/Options

When did he say that?

It's a weird thing to come out with when his whole team is based around someone who can sit, break stuff up, pass well and move forward.
A few days ago. He was adamant we won’t pay silly money for a DM. I think it was in direct reference to rumours about Neves and the ridiculous fees being bandied about.

Pep has said we won't pay big for a defensive midfielder.

End of

I think he specifically said we wouldn't pay 100 million pounds for one holding midfielder. It was in the embargoed part of his press conference prior to the Wolves game; it was also said in relation to Ruben Neves not de Jong, but the point stands.

I think we'll have to 'pay big' for a defensive midfielder at some stage but evidently not the abovementioned figure.

West Ham star Declan Rice cut from 20/1 to 5/2 for Manchester City transfer this January

Still prefer ndombele...but homegrown and potential

Hopefully a distinct thread in its own right, but Mods please merge if not

With us losing out on another target today (de Jong to Barca) who fits the bill in the summer?

I’d go big on Kante, but what say you Bluemoon?

Hopefully a distinct thread in its own right, but Mods please merge if not

With us losing out on another target today (de Jong to Barca) who fits the bill in the summer?

I’d go big on Kante, but what say you Bluemoon?
Bring our Kante back, talking penguin!

Assuming Zinchenko and Bravo leave in the summer (muric becoming our second keeper) and we bring in a DM and Ben Chillwell at LB will Delph want to leave?

I mean the writing would be on the wall for him wouldn't it?..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.