Defensive Midfield Targets/Options

After watching the Tifo video on Fernandinho's replacement options, the two most interesting ones to me were:

Leandro Paredes(24) - Argentinian
Good all rounder in defence and creativity. Playing in Russia for Zenit St Petersburg so probably wont be moaning about the weather. Has interest from PSG and Chelsea(who have good form for picking them recently).

Florian Grillitsch(23) - Austrian
Positional fluidity, defensively strong and good passing. Playing in Germany for Hoffenheim. I must admit I didn't take much notice of him during our games. They did give us two very good games though, if I remember right and he played both games, so must have played a part in that.

After watching the Tifo video on Fernandinho's replacement options, the two most interesting ones to me were:

Leandro Paredes(24) - Argentinian
Good all rounder in defence and creativity. Playing in Russia for Zenit St Petersburg so probably wont be moaning about the weather. Has interest from PSG and Chelsea(who have good form for picking them recently).

Florian Grillitsch(23) - Austrian
Positional fluidity, defensively strong and good passing. Playing in Germany for Hoffenheim. I must admit I didn't take much notice of him during our games. They did give us two very good games though, if I remember right and he played both games, so must have played a part in that.
Parades signed for psg last month

Possibly. Was definitely late in the window. Google it.
Yeah 29th Jan, just over a week ago. I just found the sky sports article, £35m, we could have beat that if we wanted to. Maybe Pep didn't rate him that high?

The player I want is the unknown some lower ranked club signs for £20 mill and is worth 3 or 4 times that within 6 months. The kind of player that isn’t going to bust our wage structure wide open.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.