Defensive Midfield Targets/Options

Ndombele could be the perfect Dinho/Yaya replacement. He is very quick, an amazing dribbler (as the video shows), he`s strong, a great passer and he can defend well. With Pep I think he has the potential to become one of the best defensive midfielders in the world. He looks like a mix of Dinho and Pogba (Juventus form) IMO. A future star, but no concrete links yet as @Easy just pointed out. It would probably be safer to spend big on Fabinho, Jorginho etc. instead, but I believe Ndombele can become better than both of them

Ndombele could be the perfect Dinho/Yaya replacement. He is very quick, an amazing dribbler (as the video shows), he`s strong, a great passer and he can defend well. With Pep I think he has the potential to become one of the best defensive midfielders in the world. He looks like a mix of Dinho and Pogba (Juventus form) IMO. A future star, but no concrete links yet as @Easy just pointed out. It would probably be safer to spend big on Fabinho, Jorginho etc. instead, but I believe Ndombele can become better than both of them

He looks a talent but it’s sometimes hard to get too excited without any links.

I find it strange that’s it’s so quiet this season on the transfer front. I mean I know we will probably strengthen 2-3 postions max but there have been very little rumors.

Would like to see us finish our business ASAP definitely before the WC.

I find it strange that’s it’s so quiet this season on the transfer front. I mean I know we will probably strengthen 2-3 postions max but there have been very little rumors.

It`s still a long time until the window opens though. I don`t stress about the transfers at all, because I trust in Pep 100%, but I believe Ndombele would be a great signing, even though he would not be a regular from next season

It`s still a long time until the window opens though. I don`t stress about the transfers at all, because I trust in Pep 100%, but I believe Ndombele would be a great signing, even though he would not be a regular from next season

I do too. We are working on transfer behind the scenes without a doubt, I am just eager to know!

I do too. We are working on transfer behind the scenes without a doubt, I am just eager to know!
I`m surprised as well that we haven`t been linked to anyone else than Fred so far. A DM (Ndombele, De Jong, Can, Fabinho or Jorginho) and a winger (Bailey, Bernard or Zaha) is all we need IMO. I guess Bravo will stay another year, but I would sell Danilo and integrate Maffeo to the first team.

I think we're being quiet for a reason. Every time we're linked with someone the rags start sniffing or there's rumours of a bidding war etc.. Think we learned a lot from Bernardo and then Mendy deals over the summer. Bernardo was smooth, fast and nobody knew a thing about it until he was in Manchester. Mendy should have been the same but our other business threw it off and then it dragged out for weeks and cost millions more. Fred is the same, made an awful lot of sense in January and looked to be almost done then suddenly its all over the press, the window closes and now the rags are interested so we're moving on.

It sucks for this forum but its so much more sensible business wise. Especially with the World Cup and the stupid new transfer window rules.

Wouldn't be surprised if we're working to get one or two deals done before the world cup even starts, or at least with that aim.

I have it on good authority that we are looking at him. Probably be some links over the coming weeks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.