Demichelis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to recap. for people watching the edited video v Real Madrid:

Neville Kneville said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07u7zAzJonA[/youtube]

Stop the picture on 4:11. Have a look at the position taken up by our possible signing. Then have a look at his 'mobility' in dealing with Benzema.

Like I say, if Pellegrini thinks he's the man then fair enough, but he's no more 'mobile' or anything else, than the players we have now, & less 'mobile' than Kolo Toure.

44years said:
No Ham In Manchester said:
SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
Is Demichelis good on the ball?

Better than lescott, not as good as messi
I am better than lescott
I know little kids that play in parks that are better on the ball than Lescott but I can assure you you're not better at defending (;

Neville Kneville said:

Neville Kneville said:

Stop the picture on 4:11. Have a look at the position taken up by our possible signing. Then have a look at his 'mobility' in dealing with Benzema.

Like I say, if Pellegrini thinks he's the man then fair enough, but he's no more 'mobile' or anything else, than the players we have now, & less 'mobile' than Kolo Toure.
Just to recap that he made a mistake. So what.
If he didn't then he wouldn't be playing for A.Madrid.

FFS, how about we start digging out videos of Kompany doing the same thing or Thiago Silva or how about a few vintage videos of Cannavaro making a mistake, Maldini failing to track a run, Nesta moving into the wrong position.

CTID101 said:
Neville Kneville said:

Neville Kneville said:

FFS, how about we start digging out videos of Kompany doing the same thing or Thiago Silva or how about a few vintage videos of Cannavaro making a mistake, Maldini failing to track a run, Nesta moving into the wrong position.

Too right. Any players who never made a mistake would be priced at £50m or more.

I'm no cynic said:
CTID101 said:
Neville Kneville said:

Too right. Any players who never made a mistake would be priced at £50m or more.

Because, you pair of utter twerps, people were using a video of his 'wonderful' performance v Real Madrid, as a reason we should sign him. I am showing the reality.

Nice.
I haven't even watched that video, I don't need to.

So what if he made one mistake, I will put my neck on the line and say that the video also shows him playing well? and that he made one mistake with regards to positioning which was against one of the best strikers in the world not fucking John Walters.

The reality is that you will have no impact on if we sign him or not so why bother nitpicking?

If we are interested/made a bid then it is clear that Pellegrini want's him. Who shall I put my trust in, Pellegrini or you?

Neville Kneville said:
I'm no cynic said:
CTID101 said:

Because, you pair of utter twerps, people were using a video of his 'wonderful' performance v Real Madrid, as a reason we should sign him. I am showing the reality.

I have a thick skin but there's still no need to call people "utter twerps" for merely pointing out that no player is perfect. Leave that language for the trolls.

We had a £1.2million bid rejected according to Cadena COPE. Atleti want around £4.2m which is rather expensive for a 32-year-old who just joined them on a free but if we really want him it's a lot cheaper than the £20million we're willing to pay for Pepe (who I'd still rather we got but Varane's injury makes it close to impossible). He's been included in Atleti's squad for tomorrow, by the way, so nothing appears imminent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.