Demichelis

Status
Not open for further replies.
deano ou812 said:
So apparently they want between 6-9 mill euro for a 32yr old,and we released a cb who if im right was also 32,something doesn't make sense here...
I don't see what your trying to say?

That we are daft for trying to buy a 32yr old when we released one?

If so, ever considered that Kolo wanted to leave because he wasn't being played enough so we had no say over him leaving?

deano ou812 said:
So apparently they want between 6-9 mill euro for a 32yr old,and we released a cb who if im right was also 32,something doesn't make sense here...

Kolo will play quite a bit at Liverpool though, Demichelis is being bought as a back up.

I would not pay that sort of money for him though with him being the age he is, to be honest as well I don't know much at all about Sakho but many seem to rave about him so if he can be brought in for similar money then let's do it.

CTID101 said:
deano ou812 said:

If so, ever considered that Kolo wanted to leave because he wasn't being played enough so we had no say over him leaving?
As much as a member I am of the "it's not my money" club, I'd rather the club not spend the money being touted on a 32 year old back up centre back.

CTID101 said:
deano ou812 said:

Well if he wanted more game time,then a move was best for him,but the possible paying of 6-9mill if true is a pisstake for a similar aged player,regardless of only being used as back up...

FantasyIreland said:
Cheeky twats.

The question is,how badly do we need him?

That is the 60,000 dollar question. If he helps us get out of the group stage in the Chumps League, he'll have paid his fee back and a lot more.<br /><br />-- Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:06 pm --<br /><br />
CTID101 said:
deano ou812 said:

We didn't release K Toure he ran down his contract until it expired and then he left as a free agent simple.

deano ou812 said:
Kolo was on over £150,000 per week. We would still save money over 2 years if Demicehlis is on reasonable wages, even if he did cost 9m euros.

kun said:
deano ou812 said:
Kolo was on over £150,000 per week. We would still save money over 2 years if Demicehlis is on reasonable wages, even if he did cost 9m euros.

Although still incredibly inflated,was it not nearer 100k?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.