Demichelis

Status
Not open for further replies.
MCC said:
kenzie115 said:
. Once you see this lad playing you will really wonder why we let Kolo go and spunked a load of pat cash on javi garcia mk2.
Kolo... same one that didnt want to be a back up on 120k a week and conceeded 2 goals against notts county tonight and was then strechered off?

Paulmcfc2703 said:
stan bowles said:
Get Sakho too while we're about it
He wants first team football. Something we can't guarantee him

Going forward...3 top CBs, VK, Nasty and Sakho. What a club hoping to progress in the CL needs. De M and Lescott cover for injuries/suspensions.

RobertBlue said:
MCC said:
kenzie115 said:
. Once you see this lad playing you will really wonder why we let Kolo go and spunked a load of pat cash on javi garcia mk2.
Kolo... same one that didnt want to be a back up on 120k a week and conceeded 2 goals against notts county tonight and was then strechered off?
Yes. The same one. Big arse. Sells cars.

I don't know anything about the lad, but Pellegrini obviously rates him. We need the back up immediately and we need four CBs, but we have to remember that not only is Nastasic developing very well, so is Rekik, and he'll be back next season. He also has enormous potential.

stan bowles said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
stan bowles said:
Get Sakho too while we're about it

Going forward...3 top CBs, VK, Nasty and Sakho. What a club hoping to progress in the CL needs. De M and Lescott cover for injuries/suspensions.
I agree with you but Sakho has already thrown his toys out the pram at PSG because he was number 3

Paulmcfc2703 said:
stan bowles said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:

I agree with you but Sakho has already thrown his toys out the pram at PSG because he was number 3

Fact is Nasty is still developing and VK misses a fair few games through injuries. Competition for places is what we need. Don't ever want to see Garcia/Lescott as our CB pairing again.

MCC said:
BringBackSwales said:
MCC said:
I live in munich, have a fair few bayern mates and watch a few of their games. He is a liability. End of. Next.

what do you mean "end of"? Arrogant arsehole

No need for that. Just silly.

sorry I hate that phrase "end of" - the suggestion being that the person saying it has spoken and there is no room for any different views

MCC said:
kenzie115 said:
I'd imagine the most attractive attributes will be his leadership and experience. We look a bit lost when Kompany's out.

I wish mate. Once you see this lad playing you will really wonder why we let Kolo go and spunked a load of pat cash on javi garcia mk2.

Why are you so down about this signing? Did he bang your wife?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.