Demichelis

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoveCity said:
We had a £1.2million bid rejected according to Cadena COPE. Atleti want around £4.2m which is rather expensive for a 32-year-old who just joined them on a free but if we really want him it's a lot cheaper than the £20million we're willing to pay for Pepe (who I'd still rather we got but Varane's injury makes it close to impossible). He's been included in Atleti's squad for tomorrow, by the way, so nothing appears imminent.

Think if we edge up to 2 million we will get him and will be decent cover while nasty is out

CTID101 said:
Nice.
I haven't even watched that video, I don't need to.

So what if he made one mistake, I will put my neck on the line and say that the video also shows him playing well? and that he made one mistake with regards to positioning which was against one of the best strikers in the world not fucking John Walters.

The reality is that you will have no impact on if we sign him or not so why bother nitpicking?

If we are interested/made a bid then it is clear that Pellegrini want's him. Who shall I put my trust in, Pellegrini or you?

No he didn't play particularly well in the video either. It's purely that people are doing the usual 'grass is always greener' routine thjat plagues this forum.

He did nothing in that clip that our defenders can't do & may not if we sign him.

I have already said though I will trust Pellegrini if he signs him. That doesn't mean Pellegrini will automatically be right.

As for who you will trust, I don't care, I'm just showing the reality of it rather than the fantasy.

the one thing he can do that Lescott cant is make good passes through the middle (which we need) and hes great on the ball.... we cant play a high pressure and a high line with someone who makes mistakes and gives the ball away under pressure... Demichelis, Coentrao are all we need and we ll probably get them both for less than the price of pepe!

City of Demichelis: conditions Atlético Madrid

The eyes of the Manchester City Martin Demichelis. The strong central defender Atlético Madrid, a former Bayern Monaco, and not a little like Manuel Pellegrini, who coached him at Malaga. The Argentine has reached zero in Madrid recently, and the Spanish club to sell it asks between 7 and 9 million euro. If the payment should arrive by the end of next week, the operation can take off. Otherwise, Demichelis can continue the adventure in the Spanish Liga. But Pellegrini does not give up ...

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.gianlucadimarzio.com/calciomercato/city-su-demichelis-le-condizioni-dellatletico-madrid/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.gianlucadimarzio.com/calciom ... co-madrid/</a>

Those fees are an absolute piss-take considering he is 32 and joined them free last month. Move on, City.

Why are people saying Sakho?
He is third choice where is now. Why would he join City and be the same?

Agreed, but lets not fool ourselves we need a quality defender who has Champions League experience. For me, Demichelis would tick a lot of boxes. The fact he worked with Pellegrini at Malaga could workout in our favor here. YouTube doesn't always give you a clear assessment of transfer targets...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.