Demichelis

Status
Not open for further replies.
A stop-gap makes sense to me.

We have 3 central defenders out at the moment. At first glance a situation highly unlikely to happen again, but look at the injury records of Micah and Kompany. They may both be due back soon, but how long until they are injured again?

Super David Silva 21 said:
Were as a CB is urgently needed isn't this bloke in his 30s???

Should have kept hold of Kolo tbh.

Don't get why were not in for that toby Alderwiereld
Agree... infact, if we could we d be better signing both him and demichealis! Lescott will struggle playing a higher tempo game where concentration, decision making and his skill on the ball will be put under pressure... his best chance of going to brazil with England is signing somewhere else this window....

Apparently Kolo has lost half a stone at the dippers, begs the question why couldnt he be arsed losing half a stone at City

If Boyata isnt getting a game now he never will. Got to be a better option than Garcia, him and Lescott just don't go together.

moomba said:
If Boyata isnt getting a game now he never will. Got to be a better option than Garcia, him and Lescott just don't go together.

I think Pellegrini thought he was playing it safe by going with the "experienced pro" ahead of the relatively young kid. I understood his decision even though I thought it was wrong. Boyata is probably not good enough but he's a better centre back than Garcia.

moomba said:

I agree, but none of the goals conceded against Cardiff were due to any faults by these two, right?
They did look painfully slow on the counter though, and I'd be very surprised to see them to paired up again against an opponent with pace up front.

blue underpants said:

Apparently Kolo has lost half a stone at the dippers, begs the question why couldnt he be arsed losing half a stone at City

Maybe he's back on his wife's pills?

Matt the Giant said:
moomba said:

I agree, but none of the goals conceded against Cardiff were due to any faults by these two, right?
They did look painfully slow on the counter though, and I'd be very surprised to see them to paired up again against an opponent with pace up front.
Demichellis is painfully slow as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.