Demichelis

Status
Not open for further replies.
yozzer said:
Matt the Giant said:
moomba said:
If Boyata isnt getting a game now he never will. Got to be a better option than Garcia, him and Lescott just don't go together.

I agree, but none of the goals conceded against Cardiff were due to any faults by these two, right?
They did look painfully slow on the counter though, and I'd be very surprised to see them to paired up again against an opponent with pace up front.
Demichellis is painfully slow as well

Pace is less of a problem for Demichelis at CB than it is for Garcia. Demichelis is used to Pellegrini's high line and has the ability to read the defensive situation well enough to make up for his lack of pace, Garica's issue is that he doesn't read situations well enough to compensate for his lack of speed. Every defender, regardless of whether they're 18 or 33, will get burnt by a rapid forward at some point so it shouldn't be the deciding factor in the Demichelis deal.

I'm no cynic said:
blue underpants said:
Super David Silva 21 said:
Were as a CB is urgently needed isn't this bloke in his 30s???

Should have kept hold of Kolo tbh.

Don't get why were not in for that toby Alderwiereld
Apparently Kolo has lost half a stone at the dippers, begs the question why couldnt he be arsed losing half a stone at City

Maybe he's back on his wife's pills?

And he´s at dipperpool where they´re all on drugs so they get a special dispensation from the testing authorities

FantasyIreland said:
Kolo wasn't good enough hence why he was allowed to leave, the fuck up was not replacing him

And we've had all summer to replace him, Kolo's contract ran out on 1/7/13, we knew he would run it down, someone somewhere has dropped a huge bollock and already with only two games gone we are once again behind the rags. it's sort of deja vu to me!!

Also especially for away games we must play a midfield three of Milner/Yaya/Ferdanhino with Rodwell/Barry (if he's not gone) able to do a job in there as well.

Cardiffs first goal game down our left flank, just like most of the pre-season goals conceded.

What have we done to addresss this problem Nada, zilche, zip, nothing, fook all!!

Less than a week to sort this out City if you don't I can see us getting an absolute mauling by certain sides this season. I hope not but the defending was abysmal against Cardiff and something will have to give especially in our next away game at Stoke. The back four will be tested there with ball after ball coming into the box constantly from every angle.

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
FantasyIreland said:
Kolo wasn't good enough hence why he was allowed to leave, the fuck up was not replacing him

And we've had all summer to replace him, Kolo's contract ran out on 1/7/13, we knew he would run it down, someone somewhere has dropped a huge bollock and already with only two games gone we are once again behind the rags. it's sort of deja vu to me!!

Also especially for away games we must play a midfield three of Milner/Yaya/Ferdanhino with Rodwell/Barry (if he's not gone) able to do a job in there as well.

Cardiffs first goal game down our left flank, just like most of the pre-season goals conceded.

What have we done to addresss this problem Nada, zilche, zip, nothing, fook all!!

Less than a week to sort this out City if you don't I can see us getting an absolute mauling by certain sides this season. I hope not but the defending was abysmal against Cardiff and something will have to give especially in our next away game at Stoke. The back four will be tested there with ball after ball coming into the box constantly from every angle.
THIS !!!!!!

Looking at the highlights again yesterday.....pains me to say this but Hart was at fault for 2 of their goals....Absolutely zero commitment to getting the ball. If that ball comes anywhere near the 6 yard box....Keeper should be all over that shit like rash, Absolutely no excuses. Frazer Campbell loses his marker (Zaba) and nails 2 replica goals home. Shouldn't have happened. I agree we need another CB as Garcia and Lescott were very lucky to have not been further shown up yesterday, but in all honesty, Joe Hart had a shocker.

Still find it strange that people still just think about a first 11...

Especially while we are sat here with both our first choice CB's out injured. We need at least one CB... I'd have two if possible and let Garcia and Boyata go.

Kompany, Lescott, Nastasic + 2...

One young (to come through with Nasty) and one experienced for our immediate problems.

Hart was not to blame.

Trajectory of the corners and the packed penalty area made it very difficult for him to get the ball

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
FantasyIreland said:

Let's all take a deep breath here

We've had the best defensive record for two seasons so can't be all that all that bad eh?

Targets have been highlighted and being worked on, what would you have said if we just panic bought like last season and left with players that aren't wanted?

If we beat Cardiff and got in said player/s this week nothing would've been said apart from shrewd business, let's not panic and get what we need/want?

Only a week and then we can judge..........

Marvin said:
Hart was not to blame.

Trajectory of the corners and the packed penalty area made it very difficult for him to get the ball
Had he stepped back a few yards rather than trying to push Gunnarsson out of the way I think he would have had the first corner, he nearly did get it anyway. The second one was more difficult but still savable.

I think Carragher said last night that Cardiff scored 33 goals from set pieces last year, Pellegrini would have known this so you would think we would have put measures in place to defend it.

CTID101 said:
Marvin said:
Hart was not to blame.

Had he stepped back a few yards rather than trying to push Gunnarsson out of the way I think he would have had the first corner, he nearly did get it anyway. The second one was more difficult but still savable.

I think Carragher said last night that Cardiff scored 33 goals from set pieces last year, Pellegrini would have known this so you would think we would have put measures in place to defend it.

We did, but certain players did not do their job up to the required standard, no manager can do much about that at the time, however steps can and should be taken to avoid a repeat performance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.