Demichelis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't rate Demechelis at all and never have. Better than Garcia at centre back though.

MCC said:
kenzie115 said:
I'd imagine the most attractive attributes will be his leadership and experience. We look a bit lost when Kompany's out.

I wish mate. Once you see this lad playing you will really wonder why we let Kolo go and spunked a load of pat cash on javi garcia mk2.
Hitzfeld converted him to a cb in 2008 where he's played ever since so fuck knows what you are on about.

By the way he left Bayern due to Van Gaal and not because Bayern were desperate to get rid of him. He played nearly 200 games for the FFS.

MCC said:
kenzie115 said:
I'd imagine the most attractive attributes will be his leadership and experience. We look a bit lost when Kompany's out.

I wish mate. Once you see this lad playing you will really wonder why we let Kolo go and spunked a load of pat cash on javi garcia mk2.

Who do you suggest we should bring in?

Ray78 said:
MCC said:
kenzie115 said:

i reckon there will be outgoings and ill go for casillias, rami ,demechellis abner and maybe a left winger coming in.

Good enough for the bench? Check
Good enough to organise a defence? Check
Leader? Check
Good enough to deputise in the case of an injury or suspension? Check
Good enough to rest Vinny for cups? Check.

Lets be honest guys at first I was very underwhelmed but this signing makes complete sense after I thought about it.

It's not like he will play all the time...only when worse comes to worse or in weak cup ties.

He's been good against Europe's best teams. Personally, I welcome him.

birchwoodgingerste said:
Ray78 said:
MCC said:

i reckon there will be outgoings and ill go for casillias, rami ,demechellis abner and maybe a left winger coming in.

Good choices but Pepe and Casillas are unlikely Imho and Rami might be expensive for a squad player. Abner is an interesting one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.