Demichelis

Status
Not open for further replies.
NoahCity said:
Am I the only one pleased with this?

No you're not.
I think it's a smart move of Pellers, to get someone in who will help the entire defence to work his desired way. He may not be a very exciting name, but imo will be very useful.

I hope he's already in good shape though, so he won't require several weeks to get fit and up to speed.

LoveCity said:
SPORT and Marca in Spain have both announced the transfer as done. But nothing from either club yet.

Ok, good.

The memes have started already in Spain. ;)

BSxXteqIMAAzul4.jpg:large

BSxBJIHCcAAY6_J.jpg:large

Neville Kneville said:
Goo said:
Neville Kneville said:
Rekik again.

Rekik & Nastasic in the Champions League semi final v Barca next season because Kompany gets injured .

Yep, nothing to worry about there.

Demichelis is signing for a two year contract, lol wtf?

You brought Rekik up.

We are trying to build a team to win the Champions League & some folks are happy with free transfer merchants & kids as next seasons alternative centre backs. If this guy turns out to be brilliant, we are ok for this season. If he plays like he did for Argentina, & Pellegrini plays him, he will cost us everything.

We need to identify the best centre backs in the world & sign one, maybe two of them, so that ageing, slowing, players such as Demichellis & Lescott are not essential for the coming seasons & we are not relying on kids.

Kids should be rewarded with the lesser important games IF they are good enough, & brought through accoring to the merits of their performance, not thrown in & expected to win the Champions League.

If Nastasic or Rekik were to become better than the players we sign, sell the new boys & use them instead. If not, sell them & keep the signings.

Simple.

I wouldn't say any of the semi finalists from last years champions league had the best centre backs in the world, and neither did Chelsea the year before.
If they are organised and well managed Kompany Nastasic, Demichelis and Lescott should be able to do the job. Next year I think Rekik will replace Lescott if he continues to impress at PSV.

Much needed signing. Welcome to City Martin Demichelis. Hope we enjoy watching you play, and hope you enjoy the club.

For what we need its an excellent signing. He won't be a starter but for cup matches and injury cover his perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.