Demichelis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I right in thinking there is a very strong chance we could be going in to the Hull game with the same back 4?

I haven't heard if Nastasic is fit and I know Richards isn't ready yet.

Hull at home and I'm still scared shitless after how we defended last weekend.

Lomas has a lob on said:
Am I right in thinking there is a very strong chance we could be going in to the Hull game with the same back 4?

I haven't heard if Nastasic is fit and I know Richards isn't ready yet.

Hull at home and I'm still scared shitless after how we defended last weekend.

If we do as is likely i pray to god we dont play a high line and maybe give Milner a go from the start

Besides Richards - what about cultivating Rodwell as a centre back? Like Richards he has all the attributes........................

ANY1aBLUE said:
Besides Richards - what about cultivating Rodwell as a centre back? Like Richards he has all the attributes........................
completely agree. Rodwell is good in the air and is quick across the ground. would do much better than Garcia.

LoveCity said:
Atletico want to sign their replacement before allowing Demichelis to join us, but the deal is agreed. They (Atletico) had a bid rejected for Alderweireld but City should try and hurry them up as we need new defenders.

Maybe we could buy Alderweireld and swap him for Demichelis. Stranger things have happened ;)

What about giving Denayer a shot? If we don't get anyone in im not a fan of playing players out of position!

B\connellblue said:
This man will be a disaster. For god sake the answers sitting on the bench. Get Rodwell in there now! Will we never show a bit of imagination ever again?

And you know he'll be a disaster how exactly??? By the 5 minutes of viewing on youtube you did or was it a quick wikipedia search?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.