Demichelis

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm I'm in two minds now.

Whilst it's great getting in another CB for Kompany, will he do the job in the CL if needs be?

I wouldn't mind getting in 2 CBs being honest as that's were we most need it.

Super David Silva 21 said:

Whilst it's great getting in another CB for Kompany, will he do the job in the CL if needs be?

Did you see Malaga last year in the CL? Very good defensively

Project said:

I'll be honest i haven't seen him play but his age is what bothers me slightly, i'll reserve judgement till i've seen him a few times, just hope e's capable.

Project said:

Their high line ultimately cost them a place in the semi's (although it could be argued it also helped to get them into the quarter's in the first place).

Why are people getting so upset about this? We're signing him as backup. Once Kompany and Nastasic are fit then they will be the main defenders

Бравый Дератизатор said:
If we sign him, it will be an epic fail
Kolo wanted to extend his contract but the club decided to let him join liverpool. And now they are ready to spend 4 mln. om this guy.
Utter nonsense imo

No it wont. Kolo was on wages of 120k/week. Offering him a new contract will not be any cheaper.Besides, kolo wanted a first team spot, something he would not get at City.
There is simply no point in paying high wages to a player who is not first choice at the club. Letting him go was the only and best option for the club and player.

The defensive injuries within our squad have led us to go out and capture an experienced defender who can come into the squad/team and provide experienced cover. He knows the way Pelle likes his teams to defend and if he is able to assist in getting this ethos across to our current defenders who have admitted publicly (Zaba) that they are struggling to adopt the man to man marking system at set pieces then I for one can only see this as a positive. I would feel more confident with Demichelis at the heart of our defence than Garcia!!

blue roo said:
HolisticJim said:
bondsman said:
This is another underwhelming signing for me.

This. Again.

" Another " underwhelming signing??
Who are the others?

Personally I haven't been overwhelmed by any of our summer signing.
Don't get me wrong, there all good players who will improve the squad but non of them are any of the elite players out there.

Cavani, ibra, falcao, Lewandowski, isco, even Erikson and Pepe etc etc

The players we hav signed all seem like quality additions but just not any of the elite players out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.