Denayer Galatasary loan - Official

Status
Not open for further replies.
think he could have gone to a better league, but it will still be good for his development. is lopes leaving swell ?

Marseille is a good club, and he'll start. Happy for him. Now I have a team in the French ligue to watch.

Hes a quality player, hope he can succeed wherever he plays, hopefully he will maintain progression and step into our first team eventually.
For me hes a natural replacement for Vinny as he ages.

Talkshite - stirring up dogshit since 2000

Is this being reported anywhere else?? I can see no confirmation.

If true,i'm not happy......the lad is capable of Prem football and there are several clubs with such a vacancy for his ability......now is the time he should be tested in the league he will hopefully be forging a career imo.

There could of been a chance that Everton (or other EPL club) might not of been that interested in taking Denayer on loan, even with Stones heading towards the exit door. With OM being in the Europa League and playing a higher league standard than the SPL then this could be the most attractive loan move possible.

Last edited:
He should of been going on loan to a premier league team to get used to the league and show exactly how capable he is. The thing is though, with the stakes so high in the prem, and everybody having more money than ever, what team and manager would take the risk on him knowing he'll be back at City the season after if he does well? Playing in the french league is a huge step up from the spl. Even without Otamendi i was always of the opinion another loan would be more beneficial than being 4th choice. Lopes will probably be out before the window too Kelechi will get his chances with us.

Even though he and Lopes weren't old enough to make our C/L squad numerically, they were in quality if only for bench duties against lesser European teams. Letting these players leave will leave us with a very thin squad for this competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.