Denmark v England - Thu 20th June, 17:00 | Euro 2024 Group C

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He said the other day.
Something along the lines of he's been thinking of ways to play Alexander Arnold.
Only way he can fit the scouse rat into the team

He said the other day.
Something along the lines of he's been thinking of ways to play Alexander Arnold.
Only way he can fit the scouse rat into the team
Either bench Kyle Walker and play him as the right back (again that would still weaken the current side) or even better bench TAA and use him as an impact sub.

I see camelgob has joined the pile on on Phil narrative. Foden is now shit but Bellingham is now way past him in terms of ability. Fuck face Ferdinand has been waiting for this moment when Phil has a disappointing game in an England shirt to show his true bitter red colours

I see camelgob has joined the pile on on Phil narrative. Foden is now shit but Bellingham is now way past him in terms of ability. Fuck face Ferdinand has been waiting for this moment when Phil has a disappointing game in an England shirt to show his true bitter red colours
BBC Radio four sports presenter on Today programe called out Phil as having a poor game and asked Rio Ferdinand if he should be dropped this morning. There was no mention of Trent Arnold or Kane having a poor game? To his credit, Ferdiand said no and questioned whether he should be moved inside.
Who to believe..? Haha!

Our pet Hammer doing some loosening up exercises in preparation for the post match celebrations/inquest.....

haha! good bantz.

I'm at a pub with a bunch of Danish clients and will be having a beer or 8 - so will leave you all to vent and moan when we more than likely win.

c'mon England.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.