Denmark v England - Thu 20th June, 17:00 | Euro 2024 Group C

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I will get my gloating in now, in case you come good and I don’t get a chance later.

What a shock, England, favourites, have played for about 20 minutes, as good as it was, in 190 minutes. Woeful tonight.

I loved Shearer looking as if his head was going to explode. That would have been lovely.

You’re through, but if you play like that in the knockout stage, you’re back home a couple of days after us. I thought they were about to reach for the Koolade in the studio, again, no such fucking luck.

Watching Spain, look brilliant but can’t score. Different level.

The fact that we're two games in to the euros and the manager doesn't know the best system, or starting eleven shows, if there was every any doubt that he is not the right man for that job.

The system and the best eleven should be determined during the qualifiers and all those meaningless friendlies. Southgate has inexplicably had this job for years and there's no identity to the way we play and he's still 'trying' things out.

The sooner he gets headhunted by the rags, the better.

The answer as always is Pep, offer him whatever he wants and bring the national team up to or at least close to the standard of ours.

Foden, Walker & Stones should square up to Southgate, all tell him he’s a twat that plays shite football with players out of position.
Hang all 3 of their sweaty shirts on his big beak and walk out. Get the next flight out and join Jack on the piss.

Club before country so fuck the media

Edit : also i can’t listen to the news in my van without that Rag Mainoo popping up talking nonsense. First thanking his Rag manager now today praising Erikson.
Do the talking on the pitch you Rag (if you ever get to start)

He's picked an unbalanced squad, with no clue how to put them together. He's left any real fit leftback at home, and trippier wasn't terrible defensively tonight but he offers zero going forward on the left. He's playing Arnold, who lost his place to a 20 year old irish kid, in midfield, instead of an actual midfielder. He's got no press organised, either early or middle of the pitch. He's playing foden out on the left and he's clearly not holding Bellingham accountable.

Other than that, think we're doing alright.

I will get my gloating in now, in case you come good and I don’t get a chance later.

What a shock, England, favourites, have played for about 20 minutes, as good as it was, in 190 minutes. Woeful tonight.

I loved Shearer looking as if his head was going to explode. That would have been lovely.

You’re through, but if you play like that in the knockout stage, you’re back home a couple of days after us. I thought they were about to reach for the Koolade in the studio, again, no such fucking luck.

Watching Spain, look brilliant but can’t score. Different level.
I don't know why you post on this forum, you aren't a blue and tend to stir shit. Mustn't be much going on to go out of your ways and post on a random forum.

He’s a defensive midfielder in an England shirt, if like you say he’s not good or intelligent enough to play there he shouldn’t be in the team.
Rice is decent, nothing more, and as well as playing far better with Jorghino and Partey....the reason Waistcoat played him and Phillips together in the past, was because neither is (or was re Phillips) good enough to play there on their own. Rice on his own looks exactly what he is....a centre half playing in m/f.
As daft as Waistcoats comments sounded about 'replacing Phillips' that's what he was probably alluding to ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.