Denmark v England - Thu 20th June, 17:00 | Euro 2024 Group C

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A badly coached team, they are all good players but looks like they haven't trained together
That's basically what it comes down to

I don't see the point in having a team full of good players if you are going to get a 4th division level manager to manage them.

There's a reason clubs like City and Real Madrid employ managers like Pep and Ancelotti, otherwise they would just save themselves a lot of money if you just needed the players and any old manager.

I don't think the England squad is quite as good as people make out but it's certainly still pretty strong but they have a manager who's levels below the standard of player.

Shearer blaming the city boys the
View attachment 122980
England is like City back in the day. I'm almost getting to enjoy the chaos again.
You just watch, with 2 minutes to go in the next game, St Jude will be shielding the ball at the corner flag when we actually need a goal.
Shearer said "it was a good run"

This goes deeper than the manager who is tactically inept. They just don’t seem to be a team with team morale. Already mentions of groups within the squad. The new manager needs to be a strong personality and not a ‘yes’ man. When you see how our players play with a smile on their face. This lot looked so miserable, and yes part of this is the manager, but too many egos. That’s why I love the fact that we don’t buy players of that ilk, and Pep wouldn’t stand for it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.