Denmark v England - Thu 20th June, 17:00 | Euro 2024 Group C

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He managed Middlesbrough & England u21 - any premier league club getting that CV through the post would have put that shite straight in the shredder. How the fuck did he get this gig.

Him and Martinez must be outstanding at interviews
Or have massive amounts of kompromat.

Somehow, someway, Southgate managed to blame pep and man city for this.
My thoughts at that bizarre comment,
Pretty clear that Southgate has issues with us , The stones injury in the two meaningless games just proved he knows more than our own medical staff. That was a desperate comment regarding Phillips from an England manager at a major tournament, but the we’re experimenting comment is just bizarre. He’ll be gone in two weeks and Graham potter will be manager.
Eat spin repeat. Just Glad jacks not there he’s dodged a bullet with this FA bull shit.

The whole structure of the team is currently a bit of mess and needs completely revamped, which I can’t see happening.

- Kane dropping too deep and playing the same space as Bellingham.

- Kane not having wingers going in behind him like Sterling/Rashford did. Currently no option in behind.

- Foden being stuck wide left, instead of drifting inside and the left back providing width on that side.

- The failed experience of Alexander-Arnold (who doesn’t play midfield) playing centre midfield. If he can’t defend at right back, why would he suddenly be able to defend as a holding midfielder?

Poogash on ITV: "Do England seriously need to think about dropping a premier player ... Foden maybe?"

aT8csLU.gif

Pep has ruined me. Game was crying out for a Grealish or Gundo or Mahrez to keep the ball and drag some players out of position. Rodri is the best to ever do it in England. Foden is looking for pockets of space no one will make for him. Why can no one pass. What's going on. Pep has ruined football for me forever, the mad bald twat, I love him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.