Denmark v England - Thu 20th June, 17:00 | Euro 2024 Group C

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When Phil got subbed that was it for me, I have never seen Rice do anything, can someone tell me what he does?

Passes sideways and backwards. Rarely passes forwards. Most passes are short, giving him good completion stats.

He's much better for Arsenal. It can't be just down to him. You have to look at the coaching and team structure.

@SebastianBlue summed it up for me when he said the team is built around Bellingham, with everyone else set up as his water carrier.

@brazilians hurt followed up with the view that Bellingham will pick and choose his gang of acolytes, with Alexander Arnold at his side as his second.

I enjoy Stones moving into midfield as much as the next person, but I don't want him doing it off his own back in a formation where both full-backs push forward, leaving Guehi (a very good but pretty young and internationally inexperienced defender) alone as the last line of outfield defence.

Well, here's my prediction as to how it will pan out (for what it's worth):

England will scrape past Slovenia, and will qualify for the knock-out rounds.

England will win the tournament, largely thanks to some other fancied teams being surprisingly knocked out - and of course a couple of Kane penalties.

And Southgate will receive a knighthood in the next New Year's Honours List.

Remember - you heard it here first.
PM me, please! I've been looking for a decent new supplier as the weed I'm currently getting is shite, yours sounds like the real deal.

I enjoy Stones moving into midfield as much as the next person, but I don't want him doing it off his own back in a formation where both full-backs push forward, leaving Guehi (a very good but pretty young and internationally inexperienced defender) alone as the last line of outfield defence.
Indeed, it works at City because we have the best tactician to ever live coaching us and the best DM in the world infront of him.

I thought Kyle saying "We're still top of the group" as some kind of achievement was a bit embarrassing.

Have you SEEN the players in the England team Kyle and the other teams in the group? We should now be qualified for the knockout phase not just top of the group.

At least be honest mate and acknowledge the players were nowhere near the standard we should have been and apologise to the thousands of fans who have travelled at great expense to what that shit!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.