Denmark v England - Thu 20th June, 17:00 | Euro 2024 Group C

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why do we need 2 DM's not a go at you Cheadle, is it because Rice aint that good to do it by him self or the back 4 are crap.
Think Southgate lost the plot mentioning Kalvin ffs.
I agree, but I don’t think rice is a DM. Me personally I’d play rice, Bellingham and foden in the midfield, but i can’t see Southgate doing it, he’s lost the plot as you say.

If he’s going to play two, Wharton is the only one who can defend and maybe allow rice to go forward, like he does for Arsenal

What strikes me is that there is a lack of unity within the team, and we know the collective spirit raises everyone’s game.
First thing a top manager creates, whether you like to style of play adopted or not.
Southgate isn’t the answer regardless of his achievements in the past, when England have been fortuitous.

I was in charge of stopping the music for pass the parcel - i couldn't even do that right. stopping when a kid already had a present, stopping inbetween handovers. kids in tears.
Should have used VAR, you could have had a little sleep while they were still deciding which kid had possession of the parcel at the precise point the music stopped.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.