Denmark v England - Thu 20th June, 17:00 | Euro 2024 Group C

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Would it be unfair to say he had the worst CV of any manager that got the England national job.
Sir Walter Winterbottom played 26 times for some second rate club, was a wing commander in WW2 with responsibility for training PE instructors, and was appointed the first England manager in 1946 at the age of 33. But at least he could have flown the plane home.

Are they?

All I’ve read page after page recently is we have a idiot GK who can’t kick a ball, Trippier shit left back, Rice who just plods and doesn’t do anything except pass it back, Trent who’s useless, Saka overated, Bellingham who’s well overated and just falls down.

The only good ones are Walker, Foden and Stones ironically enough, and a disgrace Grealish isn’t there.

Yet the Manager is expected to win the tournament with these lot.

Take away the obvious blue bias and you are still left with the truth,that the team should be a whole lot better than it is currently.

There is no clear plan pal.
After all this time,he has still no idea how to get these players playing to their potential.
Out of his depth and should have been out of this job 3 years ago.

Are they?

All I’ve read page after page recently is we have a idiot GK who can’t kick a ball, Trippier shit left back, Rice who just plods and doesn’t do anything except pass it back, Trent who’s useless, Saka overated, Bellingham who’s well overated and just falls down.

The only good ones are Walker, Foden and Stones ironically enough, and a disgrace Grealish isn’t there.

How’s the hangover treating you?

Are they?

Why respond to me like that when u said none of those things.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.