Denmark v England - Thu 20th June, 17:00 | Euro 2024 Group C

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Predictable and boring is these comments - last Euros we got the f*ckin final. The last 2 out of 54 countries who could qualify and win.
Do the rest who come nowhere near all moan and whinge like our nation?

Any ‘decent’ side we do beat are never labelled ‘decent’ when we beat them - it’s always ‘should be beating these anyway’ or ‘they’re not as good as they’re used to be’ etc.

It’s just a moanfest for you and others.
Don't indulge them. I'm watching it later with my nephews, getting into the spirit of things and supporting all our players; because I'm not a miserable prick.

What decent teams have we beaten? If we played to our strengths and came up short i think most on here wouldn’t complain. It would be good to watch and exciting.Watching our style and tactics never progress and seeing a world class talent like Foden is why we moan.

How many have we really played that you would accept as decent?

Italy 3-1 at Wembley and 2-1 in Rome in qualifying? 3-3 v Germany Nations league (so boring to watch) ? last Euros Croatia 1-0, Denmark 2-1, Germany 2-0 in the last 16.

Don't indulge them. I'm watching it later with my nephews, getting into the spirit of things and supporting all our players; because I'm not a miserable prick.
So am I, I think it will be quite a tough match though and I’m always a bit nervous when it comes to these matches where we should be winning against these teams but everyone wants to beat England, same as everyone seems to put an extra shift in against us.

"This Is a young team who are under tournament pressure..."

"These players are nervous at appearing in a big competition and in the first ten minutes they showed otherwise"

Paraphrasing the Waistcoat.

Isn't it your job and your coaching team to build up your players and not make excuses for being shite?

"This Is a young team who are under tournament pressure..."

"These players are nervous at appearing in a big competition and in the first ten minutes they showed otherwise"

Paraphrasing the Waistcoat.

Isn't it your job and your coaching team to build up your players and not make excuses for being shite?

My biggest problem with all of that type of excuse is that these are by definition big game players who have played in finals of competitions won leagues and played against much tougher competition on a weekly basis.

If he thinks the likes of Foden,Rice and Bellingham are fazed about playing teams like Serbia he's in the wrong job.

My biggest problem with all of that type of excuse is that these are by definition big game players who have played in finals of competitions won leagues and played against much tougher competition on a weekly basis.

If he thinks the likes of Foden,Rice and Bellingham are fazed about playing teams like Serbia he's in the wrong job.

Representing your country in a major tournament is alot different to playing week in week out with your club football domestically.
loads more pressure. of course they feel it.

probably doesn't help with the media overdrive and 'supporters' slating and going mad at players they don't like.

How many tournaments have England failed to win despite having the "Golden Generation" at their disposal?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.