Derby post match thread 10/09/2016

First 30 minutes was the best I've seen any City team play. Fans sang their hearts out for first half. Was so tense the second half, our throats closed up. They mock our empty seats, but those are the worst home fans I can remember. Also, I have drunk way too much beer today.

I fuckin love this club, I fuckin hate theirs, thank you city for slamming the brakes on the media runaway rag train.
Silva unbelievable also didn't think bravo was all that bad.
Their genius got rid of kdb and bought pogba

Led by the media, they were convinced, I mean fucking convinced only one team could win today. It's a thing of beauty to be a blue tonight.

I looked at the poll on the mUen web site yesterday - less than 25% thought we would win - it is a fantastic feeling to stick it up to those deluded rags and their media gobshites

Down here in the shires, we get to choose any club from the top league that we choose as there is no big side nearby. Most my age chose Liverpool Leeds or Utd. For years it has been difficult to stomach as 2 of them won everything going. This afternoon I walked down to watch my local town side and stood alongside those Utd fans , with an air of superiority. We are at the top table now chaps and it doesn't half feel good!

Mourinho's genius tactics of hitting long balls after long balls in the last 30 mins didn't work.

oh well peg has at least got an extra day to sort them out as they don't play until thursday

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.