Derby Post Match

Edin Džeko ‏@EdDzeko 4m4 minutes ago
Manchester is BLUE! But..we knew that even before this game, didn't we?!

Hahaha

Nervy ending aside, I actually thought we played really well, for large chunks of the game. If it hadn't been for the ref, protecting them, from another humiliation. It could have been a cricket score. We've had some shocking decisions go against us recently, but that was the cherry on the feckin cake. Never known so many blatant penalties, in a single game and not one given, call me paranoid, but it's borderline corrupt. Ah well we won, and any kind of victory, over those verminous swamp rats, is fine by me. Well done blue boys.

ONTHERUNWITHTHAKSIN said:
BlueTaylor91 said:
TFC said:
Someone posted on here earlier the rags starting 11 was the most expensive in Premier League history, would love to know if this is true.

IMG_20141102_175053_zpsegpmzwrx.jpg

Their really going for that Europa league spot.

That's min prices also, costs will rise ie Shaw, Maria and think they paid a small fee for Jizz. Not bad bench either, 37 mill, 24 mill and 18 mill on it

When are ITV doing the TV show following Giggs for the final 15 minutes of this game when they had the ball and forced Hart into 1 save

Seriously, how fucking poor does a refereehave to be bbefore getting dropped/sacked? 4 clear cut stonewall penalties today that he had a great view of and not one given, Oliver is a fucking disgrace.

Re: A Morale Victory Or Did City Let United Off The Hook?

jrb said:
United fans outside Old Trafford and across the World are celebrating a moral victory over City, as United were down to 10 Men and had the last 15 minutes of the match.

Sky have just announced a special programme tonight featuring the last 15 minutes of the derby, with Dwight York, Lou Macari, Micky Thomas, Paddy Crerand in the studio. Talk Shite will also be running a special programme tonight, titled, 10 Hereos and the last 15 minutes.

The Glazer's have also just announced they will be giving Louis Van Clueless another £150mill for the January transfer window, as the title and a CL place is now in United's grasp.

Special indeed. It's being sponsorsed by the Institute of Philosophy.

Fellani is a fucking disgrace to the game. Every single time I watch him play in any game (let alone a derby) he's up to something. He needs to be suspended at the very least.

Putting his cleats into the back of Aguero's leg and screaming at him - I have NEVER seen anything like that.

And then you have all these plastics and rag sympathizers gushing over how valiantly those pieces of shit played for the last 20 minutes. The game would have been out of sight by then if we had a ref that was remotely competent. Some of them even have the gall to whine about what WE "got away" with - really?!

Everything about the match today reminded me about why I hate those twats.

aguero93:20 said:
Seriously, how fucking poor does a refereehave to be bbefore getting dropped/sacked? 4 clear cut stonewall penalties today that he had a great view of and not one given, Oliver is a fucking disgrace.

Don't know what you mean he was uniteds best player by far.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.