Derby Pre Match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly don't think the rags will be able to live with us, and can see us winning comfortably. If we'd just watched them come off the back of winning league games 6-1 and then 5-1 (without some of their strongest players) we'd have reason to be worried about getting a hiding going into the derby. They know this - don't be fooled by their current apparent lack of concern.

I honestly don't think the rags will be able to live with us, and can see us winning comfortably. If we'd just watched them come off the back of winning league games 6-1 and then 5-1 (without some of their strongest players) we'd have reason to be worried about getting a hiding going into the derby. They know this - don't be fooled by their current apparent lack of concern.
Hi Stevie, had the same attitude before the swamp derby myself last season, the players will/should definitely won't to eradicate that performance and hopefully our pace like Arsenal should cause them untold problems

looking forward to some unbiased commentary from tyler and rat boy

Tyler is the worst for that shit, he can't help but sound devestated when the scum concede, how sky haven't kicked him out to pasture I have no clue.

He'll be calling the samaritans if we line up similar to Arsenal, we can slaughter them.

utd are starting to look a little better under Van gaal.....at least slightly better than they were under moyes

the problem is the loss of silva and kun who both terrorise them on a regular basis, esp silva as the cannt ever get anywhere near him when he is finding those little pockets of space....i don't think we have a player like that to replace him and even though KDB is a very creative player he doesn't do it in this way as much as silva.

Vs bournmouth we looked to have gone more 4-4-2 with sterling alongside bony and Kdb out wider on the left.......i don't think this is what we should do v utd or they will outman us un midfield and they will win.

I think it should be 4-5-1

---------------------Hart-------------

Zabba------Kompanny---Mangala-------Sagna

---------------ferando---------- ferna

Sterling------ ------yaya----------------- KDB

-----------------------Bony--------------------

But i think MP will play navas for starters and he won't drop KDB or yay so he either drops Sterling or fernando.

I have a horrible feeling he will go 4-4-2 or 4-2-2-2 but without silva i don't think this is very wise....

We got dominated in midfield last year at their place and we were awful as MP set the team up wrong. He is restricted this time by injuries but he must adapt when kun and silva are missing and against better teams...it will be fine against the likes of bournmouth but not against utd away.

Last edited:
i too, am a Euro-sceptic. If there had to be one win and one defeat in our next two games, then it would be a derby win all day long for me.
of course, there's no reason we can't do both...

Relative to the two competitions...the CL result is more important.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.