Derby Pre Match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The referee for this match is gonna be a big thing,I find myself getting obsessed this season with who we get in the middle,I think Dean was awful for us on Saturday as well,but we shall know just after 4pm,probably going to be Clattenberg or Marriner

Dean denied Bournemouth a clear penalty at 0-0 so that alone made up for the rest. I thought he let the game flow reasonably well to be honest.

We need to concentrate for the full 90 minutes and put 100% effort in. The way we lay down and died last year was criminal in a Derby.

If we do both of those then we have the quality to win. If not then we won't.

Kompany back in please for Ottamendi.

true, but it seems it wouldn't take much for a couple of punts upfield, and before you know it Depay/Rooney/the new Lenny Henry are clean through one on one against Joe or the last centre half. Thats what kept happening at BMG, away from home against an inferior team and a bunch of chancers.

Ye it did happen last season against them as well to be fair, hopefully Kompany is back, should limit the amount of times Elbows wins knockdowns. Hopefully the guys watched the way Arsenal played against them and go for the throat early, Utd have a very slow side minus the young lads they have.

Same team again but with Kompany in for Otamendi and Fernando in for Yaya. We cannot afford a repeat of last year where Yaya just handed them the game with his refusal to even try and track one of the least mobile players in the premier league.

The referee for this match is gonna be a big thing,I find myself getting obsessed this season with who we get in the middle,I think Dean was awful for us on Saturday as well,but we shall know just after 4pm,probably going to be Clattenberg or Marriner
Gotta feeling it'll be Michael Oliver.

quietly confident! KDB and Silva hopefully pulling the strings, Vinny and Mangala bossing the defence, Sterling and Navas down the wings, Bony beasting in the box!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.