Derby Tickets - Early Request!

I need a ticket does anybody know how much they are going for and how to get hold of one????

got one adult ticket in 308, might be on holiday that week, looking for 2 adult for wolves, maybe a deal for someone would be possible

i'm in stafford so would need to meet someone at Moylneux if anyone could sort it

Steve Heywood

Bluemanc100 said:
got one adult ticket in 308, might be on holiday that week, looking for 2 adult for wolves, maybe a deal for someone would be possible

i'm in stafford so would need to meet someone at Moylneux if anyone could sort it

Steve Heywood

Hi mate, you still got a spare for the derby? I need one for my old man would be much appreciated! Can't help you with wolves tickets though not got one pal.. Pm please.
Tom

Got 2 ST's in East Stand Lower. Works out at 28.50 a ticket so will take 60 for the pair. I know its face value on here but I reckon I deserve a pint out of it!

PM me but please do not if you haven't got 100 posts as I will NOT sell to a rag. I will be checking your previous posts as well so genuine blues only.

NOW SOLD

has any 1 got a ticket for the derby im desperate. im stil going anyway just be nice if i had a ticket

there will be pints involved for the person

GXCity said:
Got 2 ST's in East Stand Lower. Works out at 28.50 a ticket so will take 60 for the pair. I know its face value on here but I reckon I deserve a pint out of it!

PM me but please do not if you haven't got 100 posts as I will NOT sell to a rag. I will be checking your previous posts as well so genuine blues only.

pm'd

City Spirit said:
I can't make the Derby as i can't get the time off work. I do, however, want to go to the final home game against QPR. I am prepared to either swap my adult season card, with the United and QPR matches on it, for 2 adult QPR tickets(sat together) or 1 QPR ticket and cash for the United game. My season card is for Level 3 of the Colin Bell Stand, Aisle 323. Anyone interested can PM me.

Thanks for all of the PM's. I've now managed to get the deal done. Thanks Dave.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.