Devastated

bluesking said:
My eldest daughter had a similar offer when the shite played Leverkusen in the champions league earlier this season. Cue one proud dad as she point blank refused to go as why would she want to go the theatre of shite because she is a blue.
That's my girl!!!

OP you need to take parenting lessons from this chap, after all its usually the parents fault when a kid goes off the rails

Never mind that, there would be absolute uproar on here if we were giving tickets to small kids for £7. Bad enough £15 to coppers and students!!!

Years ago when my lad was about 12 I went to pick him up from school,he came flying out of school ranting 'No way dad, you have got to sort it.....Tell them, there is no way I am going' He went on for ages, eventually I calmed him down and he told me that his class were booked to go to the Swamp on a Friday afternoon. I went in to see the teacher and explained. Apparently it was something to do with learning about Europe ???? anyway the teacher laughed and said no problem he didn't have to go.

So what I am basically saying is my lad is alright, your lad is f*cked get rid.

share your pain blue. my youngest has recently outed herself as a gooner! i think it's an act of rebellion.

i've told her she'll never be my favourite while she supports them but she still tells me that yaya is her favourite player ever.

slapping-a-kid.gif

LoL nothing to worry about...

My Dad used to take me all over watching different clubs like Oldham, Bury, Bolton, I remember in about '92 watching the Rags vs. QPR at the swamp...

But I was informed that the family supported City, Grandfather, Aunts etc etc were all Blues and this was "your" club.

Let him go to the swamp. let him wear a city scarf to keep him warm tho ;)

You need to see this as an opportunity.

Take him to one side, explain that he's been asked by City to do some undercover spying and it's important he goes as a true City fan. Then tell him his mission is to sh*t in the changing room showers.

Problem solved, he gets to go, he's employed by City in his head, brainwashed to hate the rags. Just think how proud you'll be when Sky Sports is reporting The Rooney is out for 6 months after slipping on a rogue turd after training.

I got custody of my son when he was 9, as a final act of spite his mother made sure during the 6 years I didn't see him that he was a Utd fan, after everything that had happened between me and her this was without doubt the most spiteful thing she did.

I told her years later that all she did was hurt him because we have never been to a match together, I would never step foot in that place and he would never go to City, we both love football and have never stood/sat together on the terraces, we thought about going to England games so we could cheer the same team....but really what's the point with so little cheer about..............by the way he's 24 now and has a son, they are both reds....I'll never forgive her for that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.