Devolution For The Regions - Gtr Manchester

As of two months ago and after 7 years in office 63.4% of the voting electorate of Greater Manchester don’t agree with you or they wouldn’t have voted for him. He must be doing something right to maintain that level of support. His support level is identical to when he was first elected in 2017 although the actual number that voted for him compared to 2017 has gone up due to an increased turnout.
You could put up a greyhound wearing a cravat for Labour in Manchester and it would get 63.4% of the vote.

As of two months ago and after 7 years in office 63.4% of the voting electorate of Greater Manchester don’t agree with you or they wouldn’t have voted for him. He must be doing something right to maintain that level of support. His support level is identical to when he was first elected in 2017 although the actual number that voted for him compared to 2017 has gone up due to an increased turnout.
From a turnout of 32.05% !

Reactions: PPT
You could put up a greyhound wearing a cravat for Labour in Manchester and it would get 63.4% of the vote.
I'm friendly with an architect that works on projects all over the country and he says Burnham is by far the best and easiest leader of a council that he has worked with. Says he has a clear vision and plan of what he wants and how to get there.

He can’t be that bad then, otherwise the other 67.95% would have actively wanted to vote him out.
Hardly a ringing endorsement when over two thirds of an electorate see little point in using their vote.

Especially when it was put to a referendum over whether a metro mayor was wanted, the electorate voted against it, but got one anyway !

Hardly a ringing endorsement when over two thirds of an electorate see little point in using their vote.

Especially when it was put to a referendum over whether a metro mayor was wanted, the electorate voted against it, but got one anyway !
The Tories do tend to do the unnecessary to stop them being scrutinised.

I'm friendly with an architect that works on projects all over the country and he says Burnham is by far the best and easiest leader of a council that he has worked with. Says he has a clear vision and plan of what he wants and how to get there.
I’d like him to share his clear vision of what he wants and how he is going to get there. And importantly when?
If the current state of Manchester City centre is anything to by then he has the vision of Stevie Wonder.

I’d like him to share his clear vision of what he wants and how he is going to get there. And importantly when?
If the current state of Manchester City centre is anything to by then he has the vision of Stevie Wonder.

Fuck knows what his house is like if he thinks that is acceptable, wouldn't anyone leaving Piccadilly station walking towards Piccadilly gardens think they got off in the 3rd world?

And he still gets votes?

Reactions: PPT

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.