Dianne Oxberry RIP

It's very sad that she's died but I have to confess to laughing that a slightly pervy vid focusing on her black tights has been posted in her RIP thread. I love this forum.

The person who posted it on YouTube has others on there such as Dianne Oxberry - Black stilettos and Dianne Oxberry - French look, there's some right weirdos about!

R.I.P to her though, seemed like a lovely lady.

Grew up with her presenting North West tonight. Horrible news. Thoughts are with her family.

Rest in peace.

Less that a 5th of 1% would be added to the population per year if cancer had an across the board cure. It would make little difference to population numbers.

Wow, is that true? Where did you get that from. Not doubting you but astonished that those numbers are so small

Absolutely gutted, never met the lady but I’m 35 and feel like I’ve grown up with her. Seemed a genuinely nice lady. So sad. RIP

When it was the usual time for the weather spot on NWT and the presenters informed the viewers that tonight there wouldn't be one, it home how sad it was that they had lost a loved and respected colleague. Well played to Granada Reports also for having her sad passing as their lead story.

Shocked when I heard this on the way to work this morning, great personality and down to earth woman who became part of the furniture when watching BBC North West after work.
RIP Dianne.

Shocking news , 51 no age at all. I remember once of NWT it was a night of a Newcastle v utd game , and she had just done the weather , and Gordon Burns asked her if she would be watching and supporting utd that night , to which she replied " I can't do that, I'm a North East girl " or something like that . I've had a soft spot for her ever since.
RIP Dianne Oxberry

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.