Dianne Oxberry RIP

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Silvercloud, 11 Jan 2019.

1. Jimbob

Jimbob

The person who posted it on YouTube has others on there such as Dianne Oxberry - Black stilettos and Dianne Oxberry - French look, there's some right weirdos about!

R.I.P to her though, seemed like a lovely lady.

2. Eccles Blue

Eccles Blue

RIP Dianne, condolences to her family & friends. I met her once and she was so genuinely friendly & with a lovely sense of humour. The tribute on NWT was so, so moving. Such sad news.

3. KingCarlito

KingCarlito

Grew up with her presenting North West tonight. Horrible news. Thoughts are with her family.

Rest in peace.

4. chaddblue

chaddblue

Wow, is that true? Where did you get that from. Not doubting you but astonished that those numbers are so small

5. mainemanc1066

mainemanc1066

Absolutely gutted, never met the lady but I’m 35 and feel like I’ve grown up with her. Seemed a genuinely nice lady. So sad. RIP

6. canyerdogputoutafire

canyerdogputoutafire

When it was the usual time for the weather spot on NWT and the presenters informed the viewers that tonight there wouldn't be one, it home how sad it was that they had lost a loved and respected colleague. Well played to Granada Reports also for having her sad passing as their lead story.

7. slick

slick

Shocked when I heard this on the way to work this morning, great personality and down to earth woman who became part of the furniture when watching BBC North West after work.
    RIP Dianne.

8. super_city_si

super_city_si

Oh no. I always liked her. She was good on Simon mayos radio show.

9. mosssideblue

mosssideblue

Such a tragic loss. Great personality on TV and taken far too early. Sincere condolences to her husband and family

10. kev20971

kev20971

Shocking news , 51 no age at all. I remember once of NWT it was a night of a Newcastle v utd game , and she had just done the weather , and Gordon Burns asked her if she would be watching and supporting utd that night , to which she replied " I can't do that, I'm a North East girl " or something like that . I've had a soft spot for her ever since.
    RIP Dianne Oxberry