Did that whole 100 points thing mean more to you than you thought it would?

The 100 quantifies the season.
How good was the City side of the 17/18 season. The answer is easy, they got 100 points. That's how good

A ton, one hundred, a century.
We are the first team to get into 3 figures.
I would have been really pi**ed off if

It’s a great great achievement.
I would’ve been gutted if we fell short at the last hurdle.
It’s something the history boys haven’t got on their CV and probably never will have.

A ton, one hundred, a century.
We are the first team to get into 3 figures.
I would have been really pi**ed off if

SmartRewardingDutchshepherddog-max-1mb.gif

Hasn't properly sunk in yet. It's an achievement that will get better with time.

It means such a lot - to make history as well as just having history!!! Was behind the goal on Sunday & had begun to resign myself to the probability that we’d missed the chance to do something incredible (despite the back pages not acknowledging it)

Everyone went mental when Jesus scored & it obviously meant the world to the players.

Was pissed off that we wasn't going to get the 100 points and at happy clappy Southampton too who's fans get on my nerves, when bravo sliced the ball into the air I thought that was it.
I celebrated that goal by gabby like we'd just won the league, the cup and the world cup all in one.
You can't beat scoring deep into added time to win a game but the magnitude of that Jesus goal was earth shattering.
We are the club that has broke the mould for winning a league and winning it in style.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.