Did that whole 100 points thing mean more to you than you thought it would?

I'm now glad we drew against Huddersfield. 100 points exactly feels better than 102 in my mind. What a perfect way to end a magnificent season.

I think because we didn’t win the league, it was when United lost against West Brom, it didn’t have that same feeling of going out and winning it ourselves. I think I was still disappointed we didn’t win it against United n’all, that would have been special

But then scoring in the 94th minute to get an unrivalled 100 points on Sunday was absolutely brilliant. Felt better than the day United lost to West Brom for us to win the league

Definitely, not celebrated a goal like that for a while, went absolutely mental in our end when that went in. Could be the only time we ever see 100 points in the Premier League. 100 points out of a possible 114...INCREDIBLE!!!

I'm now glad we drew against Huddersfield. 100 points exactly feels better than 102 in my mind. What a perfect way to end a magnificent season.
I agree, 100 is a nice round number to go with our:
5 league titles
5 FA Cups
5 League Cups
and hopefully come August 5 Community Shields

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.