Did we go to the Moon? New footage shows perhaps otherwise.

Hamann Pineapple said:
ianw16 said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
Hooray for Hollywood

Werner von Braun, I think you'll find.

Werner von Braun
Born: March 23, 1912, Wyrzysk, Poland
Died: June 16, 1977, Alexandria, Virginia, United States

I don't think so somehow

Capricorn One (1978)

WTF has the vid got to do with Capricorn One???? That was the launch of Apollo 11 on a Saturn V rocket in 1969. Capricorn One was a movie. Didn't happen.

Skashion said:
pominoz said:
Even though the Russians put retroreflectors on the moon with probes, you do not believe that we have not stepped foot on the moon, Shirely?
Why the need for the double fucking negatives you mindfuck? Yes, I believe man walked on the Moon.

It was late and i was half pissed, fucking hell, excuse me :(

pominoz said:
Skashion said:
pominoz said:
Even though the Russians put retroreflectors on the moon with probes, you do not believe that we have not stepped foot on the moon, Shirely?
Why the need for the double fucking negatives you mindfuck? Yes, I believe man walked on the Moon.

It was late and i was half pissed, fucking hell, excuse me :(

You're lucky you didn't split an infinitive. Permaban!

I believe we have been, mainly because given the time since and the money that would be involved someone would definitely have blabbed by now, or someones ex or kid.Its just too many people and too long to have kept a lid on it. It is a fantastic achievement. ... oh and btw i looked up that face on mars thing someone mentioned whooo that has got me thinking , (mainly about the x file theme tune ..) i think i need sleep.

tumblr_inline_mh1dc8hROy1rqz563.gif

CTID1988 said:
Without even watching it i can tell you without 100% doubt that the video is full of flaws and nonsense. We went to the moon. The End

Who the fuck is "we"? The USA went to the moon. England went to France on holiday.

Camo Bentley said:
CTID1988 said:
Without even watching it i can tell you without 100% doubt that the video is full of flaws and nonsense. We went to the moon. The End

Who the fuck is "we"? The USA went to the moon. England went to France on holiday.

Couldn't have done it in the time frame they set themselves without German engineers though. Von Braun was a bloody genius. Much better use of his time than building V1 & V2 rockets to fire at London.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.