Did we go to the Moon? New footage shows perhaps otherwise.

No way did we go there.

The rockets would've melted the cheese.

Hamann Pineapple said:
All those that think it's not faked, answer me this. Why has nobody ever gone back ? Surely any new space exploring country would like to test their wares with this mission. They know it's possible.

Because for the most part the landing of humans on the moon was a dick measuring contest between the US and the USSR. Science was secondary. There is no real need (not to mention the cost factors) of sending humans there. Secondly, no other space agency has the capability and/or finance required to put humans up there at the moment. The Chinese might get there within 10-20 years if they want to. Mars is where it's at now.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.worldufoday.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.worldufoday.com/</a>

Hamann Pineapple said:
The Flash said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
All those that think it's not faked, answer me this. Why has nobody ever gone back ? Surely any new space exploring country would like to test their wares with this mission. They know it's possible.
It's all down to cost. You know this.

Extra Christmas bacofoil for you, HP.

How dare you ! On today of all days. World UFO Day.

Infact, I'm getting you a pair of these...

silver-glitter-boppers-2.jpg

SnoochieBoochie said:
My personnal opinion is that we never went to the moon, nor have we been since. I'm not saying we haven't been in space just never landed on another planet. I believe it was a race against time with mother Russia at the height of the cold that the yanks couldn't afford to loose so a careful,we'll executed,expensive plot was concocted to stage a supposed " moon landing". Cost was not an option, neither was telling your work force " if you tell anyone ,you'll disappear in the navada desert along with your family". It was a war the yanks were prepared to do anything to win,ask the Kennedy brothers. As for going back there,there's to many educated,paranoid and big telescopes nowadays that could uncover to many flaws and cracks!. I don't think so.

Or. indeed, photographing the original landing sites. Which they have done. Keep seeing all the stuff NASA left behind the first time that they supposedly weren't there. Silly argument.

I have definitive proof. I was allowed to stay up late to watch it when I was a little boy. My mother was very strict, especially when it came to bedtime. No way would I have been allowed to if it was fake. And mums know these things.

Whenever I see a replay of that grey grainy image of the Eagle skimming across the pockmarked surface, followed by the transmission "Tranquility Base, the Eagle has landed", I get a shiver of excitement and I am taken back 40 years to that night.

It happened.

mcmanus said:
I don't believe it at all.

I've seen a documentary about another US space mission that nearly went tits up called Capricorn One. Open your eyes lads it's bollocks.

Capricorn One was a movie based around the conspiracy theories on the moon landing. It wasn't a documentary. Plain old fiction.

ianw16 said:
mcmanus said:

I've seen a documentary about another US space mission that nearly went tits up called Capricorn One. Open your eyes lads it's bollocks.

Capricorn One was a movie based around the conspiracy theories on the moon landing. It wasn't a documentary. Plain old fiction.

He keeps on catching them...

SnoochieBoochie said:
My personnal opinion is that we never went to the moon, nor have we been since. I'm not saying we haven't been in space just never landed on another planet. I believe it was a race against time with mother Russia at the height of the cold that the yanks couldn't afford to loose so a careful,we'll executed,expensive plot was concocted to stage a supposed " moon landing". Cost was not an option, neither was telling your work force " if you tell anyone ,you'll disappear in the navada desert along with your family". It was a war the yanks were prepared to do anything to win,ask the Kennedy brothers. As for going back there,there's to many educated,paranoid and big telescopes nowadays that could uncover to many flaws and cracks!. I don't think so.
How do you sleep at night? Probably after a fattie judging by your username. It's not as difficult as you think, they landed using the equivalent of a smartphone from 5 years ago running BBC basic, but in 1969 ofc. It is Mankind's greatest achievement to date, of course there are sceptics but this actually happened, whether it fits your Cold War view or not mate.

ianw16 said:
mcmanus said:

That's two now, going for the hat trick

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.