Did you celebrate? (vs Spurs pg21)

Celebrated none of them in all honesty. How could I? Unless I'm 100% sure it's a goal, there's no point celebrating because you haven't been awarded anything. I just waited and, when it was given a minute later, had a delayed celebration but it felt so shallow. VAR has stripped away my instinct and enjoyment of watching my own team play it's ridiculous.

Celebrated none of them in all honesty. How could I? Unless I'm 100% sure it's a goal, there's no point celebrating because you haven't been awarded anything. I just waited and, when it was given a minute later, had a delayed celebration but it felt so shallow. VAR has stripped away my instinct and enjoyment of watching my own team play it's ridiculous.
Yep, the joy of seeing the ball hit the back of the net will never be the same unfortunately.

It’s the first one I did celebrate since they introduced VAR.

I looked at it and thought there’s no way anything could rule it out.

Then they managed to.

Yeah I think most were in same boat, didn't look possible to disallow, but wait they will always find a way

I forgot about VAR & celebrated all three as normal just as a force of habit & because it's human nature.

However, if we'd scored after Jesus' goal was disallowed, I would have been back to the same state as last week, by not celebrating whilst waiting for VAR to confirm whether it was a goal or not.

This isn't good.

I fucking celebrated loads to be honest, with Linda the old dear next to me with her first permanent season ticket, and the young lad behind me who had just got his first.

We didn't have a clue what was going on....

The only way we can get past this is to score enough goals where a farcical goal or cheating from stockley won’t affect the result of the game. If that was the rags or scum today I just can’t imagine that being disallowed. They would’ve got around somehow. It’s an utter disgrace. Swings and roundabouts my arse!!! This rule was designed to do one thing.. throw a chink in our wheel and give those horrible dispicable scouse bastards a helping hand.

Exactly right.

It’s not even about Laporte and the ball hitting his hand. By the new laws of the game, that’s handball. The rule is shit but by the new laws that winner was rightly ruled out.

It’s the fact that I didn’t celebrate any goals properly yesterday and probably forever more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.