did you choose or was it bred into you?

shadygiz said:
my mums side of the family are all rags and my dads side are blades fans....so i guess i opted for city

although, my uncle married into our family about 30 years ago and he is an avid blue...it was really around then i fell in love with city and been with them ever since....so i guess i have my uncle to thank

i do have a confession to make........recently my mum found an old piccie of me from when i was about 6 dressed in a rag kit....ARRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

Ha ha....My uncle tried to do the same to me when I was 3. He bought me a Scum top but luckily I got my own mind when I was 4 and told him to FUCK OFF.

Blue through and through

lol....i argued til i was blue in the face mate with my ma

i swore it wasn't me and she had either got someone do a good photoshop crop and print or was mistaken with the piccie and it was actually my cousin ;p

shadygiz said:
my mums side of the family are all rags and my dads side are blades fans....so i guess i opted for city

although, my uncle married into our family about 30 years ago and he is an avid blue...it was really around then i fell in love with city and been with them ever since....so i guess i have my uncle to thank

i do have a confession to make........recently my mum found an old piccie of me from when i was about 6 dressed in a rag kit....ARRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

What a confession! Surely you need to go on a list somewhere...?

I think I'd have nightmares about waking up in rags...

In fact, I probably will now... Thanks!

*shudders*

1.618034 said:
shadygiz said:

What a confession! Surely you need to go on a list somewhere...?

I think I'd have nightmares about waking up in rags...

In fact, I probably will now... Thanks!

*shudders*

lol...i've had the last 34 years to wash the shit of my skin mate ;p

shadygiz said:

My Dad also like the Blades was absolute gutted when they beat us 2-1 but all I said was where are Sheffield United in the Premiership again.

I had a rag top when I was about 6 but I just took a disliken to it and thought of supporting Liverpool until I saw the blues get beat 3-2 can't remember who off but I just went for them after it.

My Dad (r.i.p) took me when I was a boy. He was freinds with a shareholder so we got to meet all the players after every game, Corrigan, Power etc.. even Eddie Large, quality!!

Was a junior blue before I knew it!!

Just loved the club from day 1, and so my hatred of the scum started also.

CTID. love ya city.

Soon as I saw the blue I had the fever ... been supporting ever since same as my bro and now I'm hopefully getting some american mates hooked as well. Love the team, history, tradition, everything about it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.