Did you ever think it would be this good?

The FA cup semi final against the rags was when I realised we were the real deal. Until that day I always thought we'd find a way to stuff it up, yet being them on such a huge stage made me realise we had finally arrived.

Same but I never thought we'd dominate the prem the way we have and United would be so far off the pace. It's wonderful.

I just wanted City to win a cup, to have something to watch over and over again. We've been blessed and I never imagined it would be this good. We're living amazing times.

We're doing well I suppose. Came close to winning the league this year, just a shame that Liverpool clinched the title in the 98th minute against Newcastle last night. It's all I've heard about on 5 Live, so I assume they won the league again? :(

It was like a demon had been exorcised when Yaya bulldozed Carrick off the ball and slammed it in the net.
1-6 was that for me.

Genuinely felt like a weight lifted off my shoulders that day and we were finally better than them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.